'The Prince's Injury'

''The more we head south the colder it gets''

Ezra as he walked by his horse's side complaining.

No village was to be seen but endless green plains in front of them , it was getting dark and so he decided to call it a day and find a place to spend the night at.

''Are you hungry Arion ?''

Ezra to his horse after he sat a fire in the middle of nowhere.

''Let's see what we have here''

The knight was finally checking what was on his supplies and he was a little surprised when he found a coat , a blanket and some other food that he never packed.

''Asher acts like a mother sometimes''

He said before handing his Arion a carrot...

Louis was not able to react at all since Venator moved unexpectedly and he was so fast , the prince closed his eyes in fear waiting for it to end but he could not feel the pain at all.

Once he opened his eyes he saw Elmer standing between him and the hunter , the dagger cut through the insides of the first prince's left arm since he used it as a shield.

Blood drops fell on the ground and the room's door was opened before Venator's next attack.

Aylin and Asher ran to prevent him from hurting anyone else again while Louis was standing there in shock.

''LOUIS !''

Aylin yelled which startled him.

''WE NEED A DOCTOR''

She added.

It seemed like a deep cut and since Elmer has never been badly injured before he fainted right after seeing the blood that would not stop rushing out of his body.

The dagger was too sharp that it almost reached the other side of his arm.

Louis finally moved and ran towards the best medicine woman he knows.

''CLAIR ! CLAIR''

He shouted her name twice in a raw , his voice was shaking that she immediately rushed outside of her room to see him and from his expression she realised that the situation was no good.

Asher tied Venator up once more and somehow was able to prevent Aylin from beating him up even though she punched him and he lost cautiousness again but that was not near enough for her.

''That would leave such a bad scar on his pretty skin''

Violet said while watching Clair doing her job and treating that injury.

''Hand me the Aloe ointment''

Clair said.

Right after that she bandaged his arm and took a deep breath before she said,

''Why are you looking like he's dead ? he will be alright after getting some sleep''

Those faces were still worried especially Louis , only if he noticed that Venator was about to free himself , only if he did not provoke him.

''What actually happened ?''

Violet asked.

''It is none of our business''

Clair replied as she excused herself and left the room along with her curious friend.

''Why did you do that ?''

Violet complained since her curiosity was getting the best of her.

''Prince Louis gave us his trust but we need to respect the boundaries he sets , you trust him too right ?''

Clair asked and Violet immediately replied,

''Of course !''

And then they walked back to their room.

Someone knocked on Leo's door , the king's voice,

''Come in''

And General Alexander walked in.

''Leo , I heard you missed me''

He jokingly said.

''Did you consider my offer ?''

The king replied.

''Straight to the point , alright then''

Said as he walked in and closed the door.

Elmer was left alone in Louis's room while they had to move Venator to the closest room there before anyone notice them and that was the first prince's room.

Once they made it there Asher asked,

''Is he the one who has been tailing us lately ?''

''Yes''

Aylin replied.

''Who caught him ?''

He asked.

Asher knew he will not like the answer since they both stared at him in silence before Louis replied,

''Aylin did''

The red haired man was trying to calm down and think before saying or doing anything he regrets.

''Don't you think you can use Aylin however you want just because she has been staying here''

He fiercely said.

Louis was about to reply but she interrupted,

''I did it because I wanted to''

After few minutes of silence Asher decided to act like the adult he is.

''I will take care of him , you both might leave''

Venator was half awake while the prince and the Petrian did as the knight asked and stepped outside.

''I'm really mad right now , should I put the whole blame on you ?''

He said as he glared at Venator who has just opened his eyes and replied,

''You think that might work on me?''

''You never know''

Was Asher's reply.

Ida stepped outside of her room , lately she started looking a little happier even though she is alone all of the time , she knows for sure that her friend is safe now , it did not even cross her mind that she will be the one in danger next.

''Prince Louis looked terrified , I never saw him like that before''

Violet said while walking by Clair's side heading to their room.

''You know that prince Elmer is like a brother to him , of course he will worry for him''

Clair replied.

''It was so sad watching you stitch his wound , his angelic skin will have an ugly scar''

Violet said.

''You scare me sometimes you know''

Clair replied then opened the door for the both of them to walk in and take their conversation inside.

Ida was worried , she could not understand everything they were saying but she knew that the first prince might have been badly hurt which erased that happiness from her soul once again.

Betty was surprised when she found Elmer's room locked , it was very late and she was not able to find him anywhere and so she decided to ask the second prince.

Once she knocked his room's door , he opened it for her and she stepped in to see Aylin sitting on the ground with a book between her hands , it took her a while to notice the sleeping prince that looked in pain and so they had to explain everything to her , that's how the three of them spent the night by Elmer's side.

From Ezra who was sleeping next the fire he kindled with Arion next to him to Venator who was untied and thrown on the ground as his nose bled , he was so helpless in front of the red haired beast.

Somehow that night came to an end...