'What Laura Needs'

It was a very beautiful day in Kardia , everyone was out doing their daily tasks and for some people stealing was theirs.

Someone was watching the first prince while he was wondering around the market place.

He left Hawk sleeping in the roadhouse that they were staying at and sneaked out in hopes he sees or hears something interesting.

Of course he had his hood on and so no one was able to tell who he is.

Most of them were so busy trying to make a living that they did not even notice him.

While he was walking someone bumped into him , she was a very pretty young woman.

"I am sorry"

Elmer said and tried to look away so that she does not see his face in case she might recognise him.

"No , it is my fault"

She said.

That innocent girl actually robbed him.

After he bought that necklace he did not have much left.

He kept walking without noticing a thing until he heard her screaming,

"LET GO OF ME !"

He turned to see that Hawk was grabbing her arm and holding the roz a of gold that Elmer was supposed to have on him.

The prince ran towards them as he shouted,

"Hawk ! What are you doing here ?"

Hawk sighed replying as he ignored her screams and attempts to escape him,

"More importantly , why did you get robbed by a child ?"

"I SAID LET GO OF ME"

She yelled scratching his hand with her nail but that did not affect him at all.

Everyone else in the market place saw that but they did not really care.

People steal every single day and so they have seen this much happening all the time.

It is known that if the one who has been robbed caught the thief they can do whatever they want to them.

"Hawk , you are hurting her just let her go"

The prince said.

The man sighed again complaining,

"You are such a pain"

And then he let go of her.

"At least apologize kid"

Hawk said.

"I am not a kid !"

She shouted.

"I do not care"

Hawk replied.

"It is alright , I will lend you some coins"

Elmer said.

"What the- we need every single one in there !"