'Not Permanent'

''Temporary ? what does this word mean ?''

Aylin was reading a book , she still struggles when it comes to many words.

The Lydian language was not that easy after all but she enjoyed learning , she ran towards Asher's room to borrow a dictionary.

Aylin had an expressionless face but she was not looking scary at all , she looked very pretty and innocent.

''Lasting for only a limited period of time , not permanent''

She kept repeating the meaning of temporary as if she was annoyed and did not like it.

Aylin might have felt that the life she has been having for the past three years is also not permanent.

While she was at it , she heard someone trying to open the front door , the sun was still up , so she knew it could never be Asher or those Petrian warriors.

She walked down stairs and the door opened finally as that dark haired knight walked in and closed it right away.

''Ezra !''

She suddenly smiled and looked happy to see him , she ran to hug him.

''It has been a while little one''

He smiled back and his worries were still there but somehow felt lighter.

''Why are you here ?''

Once she asked he could no longer hide it and his face turned serious that Aylin realized that it was no good.

Louis went straight to Edmund to see if Betty was there , but he was informed that she left a while ago and so he decided to look for her on the other side of the palace.

He did not want to draw a lot of attention and so he remembered the secret door that he used with Elmer a while ago and decided to use it again.

The problem was that it can only be opened from the inside and he did not know if Betty was there or not but he went and knocked on it.

''Wait wait''

Elmer yelled in fear as he managed to avoid that sword , he did not even have his in hand yet , he was taken by surprise and kept running away , stepping backwards and trying to survive Asher's shots.

At some point the first prince realized that Asher will not stop or listen to him and so he had no choice but to fight back.

So he finally found a chance to get his sword and get in position , Asher was so fast and with his first hit Elmer saw sparks then his sword was flying away showing just how deadly that attack was.

''If I did not know you , I would think you are trying to kill me''

Said the first prince as he stepped backwards to get his sword back.

''Hold it tight , not too tight that it breaks when you attack strongly and not too loose or else you will end up dead''

The red haired knight replied before pointing his own sword towards Elmer once more saying,

''Pick it up''

Which only had one meaning , that was just the beginning.

''It is my fault , I should have left long ago , he is still after me''

Aylin was really panicking knowing that Lydia might take part in a lost war because of her.

''No , Aylin calm down , no one is going anywhere''

Ezra while putting his hands on her stiff shoulders , he asked her to sit down so that they can talk it out.

''I did not know that they were still after you''

He said as his eyes sought for the hidden truth.

''Aylin , What is going on ?''

Once he asked she had to tell him about everything , the promise she broke , the trust she did not own and the love she did not deserve , or so was what she thought.

''They have been coming after you for three years ! Aylin ! why did you hide this from us ?''

Ezra was shocked , she has been fighting to keep being there , he wondered if she ever thought they would just give her up.

Her sad eyes looked down , her negativity got the best of her 'Wherever I am , I bring disaster , I will always be a killing machine'.

Ezra held her little hands,

''From now on , we do this together''.

The words that she never expected , she smiled happily through it all , not even knowing what that feeling was called while the voice inside her was telling her that maybe her 'Temporary' will last a little longer.

''First of all , Asher needs to know''

She immediately interrupted him ''NO''

Ezra wanted to ask her what was she really so scared of but since the fearless Aylin showed such a weak expression he had no choice but to agree on that for now.

The plan was that Ivor should never let Leo know about the invitation , he did not know how to make him do that and he knew even if Ivor helped them , it will not solve everything.

He knew that Lydia is on the bottom right now , even when it was on the bright side , they can never be a match to Petra.

Aylin noticed how Ezra looked so anxious , he had no solution in mind for the first time , he did not know what to do at all which made her think if she should leave them for good.

The door was open and the second prince luckily ran into the person he was looking for.

''Betty , are you alone ?''

He whispered before stepping in.

''Yes my prince''

She was a little bit surprised to see Louis , she actually was expecting no one today since Elmer is the only person who uses that hidden entrance.

So the prince walked in and the door was closed again.

''What am I supposed to do with this ?''

Ivor while looking at the letter he just received from Petra , he did not want any conflicts.

He was the most aware of Lydia's situation and did not know what to do about it , a knocking on the door interrupted his thoughts.

He sighed ''Come in''

And Ezra walked in ''We need to talk''...