'The Hunters Meet'

The wind was moving his short golden hair gently, his eyes were closed, still leaning on that tree waiting for Venator to return.

Hawk was laying next to his horse a few feet away from the prince.

In the midst of that peaceful silence, he opened his eyes in fear and started running towards Elmer yet the person who was up the tree already jumped down targeting the first prince.

"ELMER!"

Hawk shouted.

The hunter was almost there, when he heard that scream he did ride his horse as fast as he could.

Yet Hawk's expression turned into an impressed one when he saw that scene.

Elmer was pointing that man down as the prince's knee pressed harder on the man's back which gave him a hard time breathing.

"What?"

Alex could not believe what happened.

'Is this the same weak coward prince we are after?' He thought to himself.

"Look, Venator is back!"

The prince smiled looking towards the hunter who just jumped off his horse and walked towards them.

"Venator"

Alex's suffering voice whispered that name.

"You know him?"

Elmer looked down as he talked to Alex who was very angry.

"Is he one of the hunters?"

Hawk asked.

"Yes"

Venator answered walking closer towards his old friend.

The first prince got up and let go of the man.

Only for her to show up out of nowhere.

Rose did not like the way Elmer treated her husband.

She ran holding her sword aiming for the prince's head.

Elmer immediately moved back while Venator stood still there and did not seem to be willing to move anytime sooner.

She was shocked and tried her best to stop before hurting the only leader she has ever known.

"ARE YOU INSANE??"

Evan shouted as she stepped in and stopped Rose's sword with her daggers.

"Stop it"

Once she said that everything stopped.

Far away from there and in the middle of that forest...

"Louis!"

Ezra shouted in excitement while running towards the second prince who was still holding his sword looking ahead at the sliced tree in front of him.

"Good job!"

Ezra added while messing the prince's hair.

The red haired knight approached them.