'Hello To Goodbye'

It was a new morning , the second prince woke up to find Aylin sleeping while leaning on his bed, she took care of him all night and his fever was finally gone.

He smiled looking at her beautiful face peacefully sleeping there.

Louis got up , changed his clothes and stepped outside of his room , he had a lot in mind and what people think is a big deal right now , for him was just a small step towards the beginning. 

Hawk finally made it to his hometown that was such a small village , everyone greeted him while he walked towards that one house.

Two little kids ran to hug him while calling his name. 

''Hawk !''

And then their mother stepped outside to see him , followed by two young girls.

''I'm back'' 

He said.

Seems like he was everyone's family and everyone was his family.

''What took you so long this time ?''

The woman asked.

''I'm sorry Gilda''

He said.

The kids were outside playing , the two sisters were preparing tea while Larica , Elmer , Hawk and Gilda sat on that round wooden table.

Elmer still had his hood on which was a little bit weird but no one suspected anything at all.

''I see you bought two people back with you , a mysterious one and a very beautiful one''

Gilda said.

Hawk could not help it but laugh at the prince who felt a little embarrassed.

''Mysterious she said''

He then turned behind towards the two females .

''Mary , Alma , can you show Larica around ?''

He said 

They happily replied 

''Yes !''

Larica was also pretty excited about it , little did she know he only needed her to step outside until he discuss few things with Gilda.

''Can you take care of her for me ?''

He asked 

''Does she know you're leaving her here ?''

The children's mother asked

''I will tell her when you agree''

He replied 

''You know I owe you everything Hawk , I will make sure to take a good care of her so you don't have to worry''

She smiled answering

''Thank you''

He said then added 

''Then I guess I will have to tell her''

And stood up , walked outside of the house.

''You look familiar''

She said while she looked Elmer from head to toe

''I think you mistook me to someone else''

He replied as he looked down trying to hide his face

''Girls , your mother is calling''

Hawk shouted 

The girls knew that something was going on between those two and so they did not hesitate at all and left them alone.