'Leo'

Lydia's streets were full of laughs and happy wide smiled back then.

I could swear that the tree's leaves were greener and that the sky upon our heads was bluer but for someone who has never seen that magical place , it is probably just me exaggerating.

My father was a good man.

He was strong and brave , helped those in need and whenever something bad happened I saw them all smiling once he showed up.

As if all of their worries vanished , they are safe as long as he is around and he made me feel the same way for a while.

I wanted to be loved too just like king Albert Kalos.

Growing up I looked up to my father very much and I figured that I should be his heir because the one thing I have always longed for was becoming the king.

''You can not be the king''

That red haired should have been a little considerate while speaking to a ten years old prince.

''Hiram is the first prince and so he will be the king''

Asher was just as heartless as ever but those words made me cry running all the way to find my older brother.

The brother I loved so much.

I remember how he hugged me back then and got a little mad at Asher for my sake.

''You can be the king''

I wondered why did he have to say it so lightly ? why did it make my eyes sparkle again and stopped my tears from falling.

Why did it make my soul feel that way , as if I could ever just be whatever he claimed.

I was able to easily defeat the brother who was two years older than me.

He never took the training as serious as I did but I though it was alright because when I become the king I will be the one protecting him.

I admit how much of an idiot I was back then to simply trust another child and call him a friend.

My mother was laying dead while that 'Friend' was killed by the brother I always believed I was way stronger than.

His eyes scared me that one time.

So much blood was running under my feet that I could not breath or move at all.

''WE LOST YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS"

That was the sin I was not ready to live with.

My father was yelling at me , he was not smiling , he had this look that despised my whole existence , even though I needed a hug back then , I walked out of the throne room with one precious lesson.

''A king knows when to kill''

And dear father I assure you that I worked with every word of yours.

After few months , things were back to the usual.

We would share our meals , small talks and pretend like it did not happen.

But it happened.

Hiram was there for me , whenever I crumbled , whenever I felt like crying , whenever I hated myself , I had him by my side.

And how I was glad.

I went back to training every single day in hopes my father takes his words back , since Hiram made it clear that he will never become the king.

He just wished for a small cottage in an unknown place next to the sea.

I wonder why it suits him very much.