'Red Hair'

Even though the sun was still up, the second prince was allowed to leave first since he accomplished his training.

Leaving behind all of those competitors who could not wait to catch up with him.

The gates where wide open welcoming him.

''Prince Louis, is everything alright?''

The guard wondered since Louis came back early and alone.

He tried to but could not hide how happy he felt and found himself proudly replying,

''I just passed the final training''

All of the guards where caught by surprise since he was smiling brightly.

''Congratulation!''

Their excited voices shouted.

''Thank you''

The prince replied before he jumped off Nero's back and patted his forehead.

''Let me take care of him for you my prince''

The guard said.

Louis who was in a hurry accepted that offer and rushed towards the place.

Far away from Kardia inside the woods where a clashing sound was heard, Elmer stopped Mirai's chain by his sword preventing it from touching Venator who had no intention of dodging it.

''That was close''

The first prince said.

''What are you doing?''

He then turned towards that man and asked.

Even though Venator said nothing, he was watching his friends expressions, they could not believe that Elmer has just saved the hunter's life as if it was nothing.

They wondered why would he do that.

'Why did he step in? I could not even tell that he was moving towards me'

Mirai thought to himself.

''How about we talk like normal people now?''

Evan walked in front of Mirai as she said.

Alex and Rose seemed to want to give talking a chance too and so Mirai had no choice but to go along with them.

The king's advisor was finally writing back to duke Theodore.

He tried avoiding it for a while now but he had to do it.

Theodore just offered Leo to send all of his men looking for Elmer, once caught dead he wants one of his daughters to be married with Louis so that she becomes the future queen of Lydia.

The advisor set up a date and a time allowing the Duke to meet the king and tell him more about that proposal even though he wished none of that would happen, he had no other choice but to fulfil his duty.

Someone knocked on his door before the second prince stepped in closing the door behind him.

''I did it''

Louis said.

Ivor smiled replying,

''Glad to hear that, congratulation my prince''

Louis walked closer towards that desk and sat down on the chair facing the king's advisor.

''When shall we start?''

The second prince asked.

Ivor hummed before replying,

''Now''