'Will It Feel Better ?'

''General Arden just delivered this''

One of the knights said as he handed that letter to Ray , he immediately knew from the stamp that it was from Lydia , the letter that his king has been waiting for has finally arrived.

And so he hurried to the throne room where Rex was.

''What is it Ray ?''

The king asked

''They replied my king''

He said as he walked closer and handed the letter to Rex

The Petrian King opened it immediately , he read those lines that Ivor wrote by himself before he crumpled that letter and did not seem to like what was in there.

''I'm really mad right now''

Rex said

Rey never liked that side of him , his obsession of getting that female back to his hands is just not good for anyone.

''I can not hold back anymore Ray is KM999 ready yet ?''

The king asked

''I'm afraid he is not''

Ray replied

''Should I go get her by myself ?''

Rex said

Those words really got his right hand man to glare at him and so the king laughed replying

''That is one nice expression , I was joking''

Only if he knew that the man he trusts and thinks he knows everything about him actually had many secrets.

''I will take my leave then your highness''

Ray said as he stepped outside of that room

'I wonder if she is doing well , that girl'

He thought

Aylin opened her eyes , the bed in front of her was empty and cold which meant that Louis left long ago , she got up in a hurry and went looking for him around the palace.

While running through the hallway , she saw him with the little prince who seemed very sad.

''When will he come back ?''

Edmund asked

''I do not know''

The second prince said

''But he did not say goodbye''

He said as his tears started falling down his red cheeks

''Let's wait for him''

Louis replied while hugging little Edmund trying to comfort him

Aylin did not want to interrupt their moment and so she decided to leave them alone , those tears reminded her of Elmer , only if he agreed to take her with him she would have been able to protect him but he knew he had to do this by himself.

''The king suddenly asked for me that morning and told me to bring Elmer to the throne room , he said that it will be more fun if you and Asher came as well''

Ivor explained

''I can not believe this , it's all Louis's fault I should have never trusted him''

Ezra said regretting

''Prince Louis ? but he was on his father's side from the start''

Ivor said

''What ?''