'He Is Back'

He was alone inside that room , watching from the window how far he is from his aim , then sat down on the bed and started getting himself ready.

''So it has to be done the hard way doesn't it''

Said Hawk while putting few daggers in his shoes under his clothes , on his tights and arms , he then carried his swords , bow and some arrows he also made sure that the letter was secured before he jumped out of the window.

He had no choice but to make his way through the guards by force , even though there were thousands of knights in there the plan was to cross the line between those two kingdoms.

It was going to be hard since they can kill him but he does not want to end anyone's life or even attack.

Hawk was definitely not in the best situation there...

''Hello''

Said Aylin as she stepped into Louis's room

The second prince was startled that his book fell down , he sighed and kneeled to get it replying

''Please make a sound before coming in''

Louis had the ability to tell how many people are close by and who they are likely to be just by hearing their footsteps but Aylin never makes a sound which was something that he could not get used to.

''Aren't you supposed to be with Elmer ?''

He asked.

''Elmer said he wants to go by himself this time''

She replied.

''Do you like flowers ?''

The prince suddenly asked.

Now that each Member of the Kalos received a letter Ezra finally made it back to the palace , Arion was so tired and so he headed towards the stable and left him there to rest.

He noticed that Silas was not there but Debbie was there which was surprising.

''Did Elmer go by himself somewhere ?''

The knight wondered.

Deep inside Kardia's largest forest where Silas was drinking from the rivers pure water , as the birds tweeted and the trees lost their leaves the animals were getting ready for winter , there was a sound heard from afar , it was Elmer's sword hitting that tree.

He kept trying and could not even make a deep cut but he never considered stopping because this time he does not only know how weak he is but he saw it with his own eyes.

He was sweating and his fingers started bleeding , his arm was still hurting but the ointment Clair gave him stops the pain temporary.

''Do you know what this one is called ?''

Prince Edmund asked while pointing at a white flower.

''I know I know and this is a Jasmine''

Aylin replied.

Louis was impressed that she actually knew a lot about flowers but he did not ask.

Well Aylin read a lot of books about plants , herbs and flowers , she has been taking care of Asher's small garden for a while and even now she does it secretly since she is not allowed of leaving the palace.

Lately she has not seen any Petrian knights around but she was still worried that Rex has something planned for her.

''Is this an Iris ?''

She asked.

''Yes !''

The little prince replied in such an excitement.