'A Sharp Sword'

Elmer was walking through the hallway on his way to Asher so that they can train some more today as well , he could not tell that someone's eyes were pointed on him.

Ida was watching him from afar but she was still able to notice his hand's bandages , once she saw him leave she realized that they won't be able to cross ways today as well and so she went to her room.

Betty was walking Edmund to his dance class since the ball will be held in only few days , all the maids and servants were busy preparing for that event , making sure that everything would be perfect.

Louis walked Aylin to the girls room , he knocked and waited until one of them opened the door and welcomed him.

''Good morning my prince''

He replied with a smile

''Good Morning Clair''

He then pointed at Aylin who was standing beside him...

''She is new here , please take care of her''

Clair smiled back as she bowed her head,

''That would be my pleasure''

Then she looked at the pretty angelic female next to the prince and asked her in , Aylin followed her and Louis had to head back alone.

The other girls were all beautiful but something was different about Aylin's beauty , maybe her sharp eyes or flawless skin.

They were all happy and started picking a dress for her , every color was fitting her the best but they ended up dressing her in white and that made her look more and more angel like.

''Do not be afraid we will take care of you from now on''

Said Clair with a bright smile

''Thank you''

Replied Aylin who was quite happy with everything at the moment.

Ivor was done with the letter's reply that he needs to send to Petra without anyone knowing about it and so he had to hire someone he trusts or else Leo will know of it and everything will be ruined.

He had no one in mind and was not sure of what to do , if he had no responsibilities and could just leave the palace he would have taken care of it himself but that was not possible since he is the King's one and only trusted advisor.

He could not simply ask the knights to take care of it or the word will spread all around the palace and so he decided to call for 'Hawk'.

He does anything for gold but his price is so high especially that he will be sent to one of the most unlikable kingdoms 'Petra'.

Even if he make it to Petra's palace there's no guarantee he would walk out of there alive , but Ivor just had to try his luck.

Louis walked back to Elmer's room and locked the door.

''Two days left''

He mumbled to himself referring to the ball , he just had this bad feeling about it , that Leo will be announcing something big.

Every single noble family and all the Kalos's will be there , the second prince was so anxious but he had to calm down and try to figure out what his father is thinking so that they can avoid it.

''Cut it in half''

Asher said

''The tree ?''

Elmer asked

''Yes''

The prince was too stunned to speak , how could he just cut this huge tree in half while he can't even hold the sword properly yet.