'I Made Her Cry Again'

In the middle of that cloudy night , she was sat by the window alone , holding a pen and writing a letter.

For her it was just another letter that he will never be able to read but she still felt happy just by thinking about him.

That necklace on her neck reminded her of him more and made her feel a little less lonely.

The two other girls were deeply sleeping in the room next to hers.

She then turned around to that chessboard.

The pawn he moved few months ago was still left in the same position.

Ida really wished to play with him sometime to know if she is good or not.

While she was drown in her thoughts she heard her room's door opening.

A man she never saw before was standing in front of her.

Venator's sharp eyes scared her and she was not able to scream or move at all.

He was suddenly standing next to her and hit her neck then caught her light body before she fell down.

Ida passed out .

The hunter carried her back to the carriage that he left about a mile away from Lord Morris's mansion.

He looked at her and thought about the letter she was writing before he spoke,

''I think you have someone too'''

Venator felt sorry for her yet he had no other choice but to do whatever Leo asks for in order to protect his Luna and so he looked away and added,

''I am sorry''

The king was walking back towards the bed where Ivor was deeply sleeping , he stopped for few seconds.

Hawk was ready to attack at any minute but...

''You know how much I hate roses''

Leo said as he carries the whole bouquet and threw it on the ground then stepped on it before he left that room heading back towards his own.

'This guy has some serious issues' Hawk sighed as he thought.

Once he made sure Leo would not return , he finally got up.

He looked at that tired sleepy face who made him meet the person he hates most before he pinched Ivor's ear.

The king's advisor woke up immediately as if he just had a nightmare.

''Hawk ! What Do You Think You Are Doing?''

He yelled.

''Shhh''

Hawk shushed him at once.

Ivor took a while before he realized what was going on around him.

''Why are you here ?''

He whispered.

''I need your help !''

Hawk whispered back.

After hearing that familiar voice shout Ida got up and jumped out of the carriage immediately.

Once she saw Elmer she ran towards him and wished that she was only having a nightmare that will go away when she wakes up the next morning.

''Prince Elmer !''

Ida shouted while she kneeled down checking on him , when she saw that dagger inside of his back her eyes went teary.

Since she could not bear with it anymore her tears started falling down.

Elmer held her tightly towards his chest.

His ocean eyes turned into a cold ice when he realized that Venator was about to take Ida to Leo.

''I am sorry''

He whispered in hopes she would calm down but she only cried more.

''I keep making you cry''

He sighed as he softly smiled at her while touching her face and wiping her tears off of it gently.

'Is it selfish of me to feel this happy that you are crying for my sake ?' He thought and kept it to himself.

With Ida by his side , he was finally able to get up again.

The hunter did not know what to say since he realized that Elmer was also fighting for love.

''Do not move or else it will hurt more''

Ida's cracked voice said.

''It does not hurt at all''

He told an obvious lie while smiling at Ida.

''Venator , Let's have a rematch''

The first prince shouted at the hunter who was ready , he took out another dagger out of his pocket.

''Alright''

He replied.

''No ! You Can Not Do This !''

Ida yelled , her tears were still falling down , she was very scared , she just wanted to treat Elmer's wound somehow and whatever happens to her next did not matter as long as he lives.

''I have to , Adelia run towards that smoke inside the woods you will find two horses , take one of them and run''

He whispered in her ear and right before she replied he interrupted,

''I will come for you so please trust me''

She held his hands tightly were hers were shaking.

''You will ?''

Ida asked.

''I promise''

Elmer replied.

And right after that he ran towards Venator as if there was no dagger cutting through his insides , Ida vanished between those trees which worried the hunter.

He tried to go after her but the prince was not giving him anytime to take his eyes off of that royal sword who would not stop those endless strikes.

He felt a huge difference between how Elmer moved before and now , his strikes were so powerful that one of his daggers cracked.

'What ? how did he get this strong ?' Venator thought.

And with only one more strike that one dagger was broken.

The hunter stepped back as fast as he could.

He only had one dagger left and was very shocked by the prince's sudden strength.

And how his aura completely changed right after Ida left the scene.

''I do not care what your reasons are anymore , I will not hesitate hurting you as bad as I need to prevent you from following her''

Elmer said through his fierce eyes.

Venator smiled.

''Hurt me ? you can never consider killing anyone can you ?''

He then asked.

Elmer did not reply.

Venator then looked around to see that the ground was a little wet.

That lamp oil that was few feet away from them could not show what that was and so he kneeled down and touched it.

It was the prince's blood.

His blood was dripping while he was moving around and fighting with all he had left in him.

He was barely able to stand and since he was losing blood he turned so pale and tried his best not to drop his sword and to keep holding it tightly.

''I do not want to kill you''

Venator said as he walked past Elmer and was willing to go after Ida.

The prince was still standing and immediately pointed his swords towards that man's neck.

''Then you will have to kill me''

Elmer said...