Liane Seong / Seong Ha Eun

Profile:
Stage Name: ???
Birth Name: Liane Seong
Korean Name: Seong Ha Eun
Hangul: 성 하은
Position: ???
Birthday: September 3, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 167cm (5'5)
Representative Animal: ???

Facts:
- She was born in San Fransisco, California.
- She moved to Seoul, South Korea when she was 12
- She started training at JYP when she was 15 (early 2016)
- She became very close with all the stray kids members during their trainee period.
- When 3RACHA was formed they loved to play their songs for her and dance for her to get her input and feed back.
- She was originally supposed to debut with ITZY but due to pre-debut rumors spreading that she and Ryujin were dating (this was never confirmed nor denied) she decided to leave the group to make sure they don't start off their careers with all these accusations and drama. To fans she left due to personal issues.
- She's been working at a coffee shop since she quit and has been living a regular life.
- She decided that since she's not going to be in a girl group and look cute and pretty all the time that she would start going to the gym a lot and building a lot of muscle. She loves the gym and goes all the time.

Features:
Short, Dark Hair (has some layering) (it sort of resembles Hyunjins long hair)
Cat-like brown eyes
She has a very built body, she has muscular arms and legs as well as abs.

A/N: here's a little picture to help visualize :) I just found this off the internet so creds to whoever this is

A/N: You will know her stage name, position and rep. animal as the story goes on ;) thank you so much for starting my book if you're here and reading i <3 you and i'll update as much as i can