142 / Time Out #1 MT (Part: 3)

Summer, Jisung, Chan and Jeongin then went out to go get ice cream for the rest of their group.

"Wait Yang Jeongin stop." Jisung commanded as he grabbed Jeongin's shoulders and sniffed his hair, "I know we're the smell was coming from!"

"Is it me?"

"You smell so good." Jisung laughed.

"What type do we get?" Summer asked.

"Don't trust me I don't know." They ended up trusting Jeongin on the ice cream making decision.

"Your hair smells so nice did you wash it today?" Jisung giggled.

"Of course I did. After swimming."

"Why are you whipped for Jeongin's hair?" Summer laughed as she leaned against the wall. They bought too much ice cream for their own good that night.

"Rock paper scissors to see who has to carry it." Chan laughed. The first round Jeongin won. The second round Chan won. Summer and Jisung then looked at eachother with competitive faces.

"You're gonna lose." Jisung spoke.

"Oh is that so." She smirked. The first round was a tie. The second round was also a tie. The third round, Jisung lost, "Yes!" Jisung then gasped and ran away so he wouldn't have to carry the bag.

"Come here!" Chan yelled.

"Han Jisung!" Jeongin ran after him with the bag of ice cream.

"Fine." He took the bag, "Help me! I can't carry all of this!" He whined.

"Okay bye." The three kept walking away. Then suddenly he picked it up as if nothing happened.

"Oh a full moon!" Jisung pointed out as they walked.

"Chan don't transform." Summer laughed, Chan then slowly moved his head to her with a smile, "No no no! Please don't eat me!" She took off with Chan chasing her while Jisung and Jeongin admired the bunny-like moon, "Ahhhh!" Chan swooped her up as she laughed. Her bright smile lighting up the air more than the moon already had.

———

After bringing the ice cream back, Jisung of course went right back to his karaoke machine. Summer followed him, she didn't want to sing much but she wanted to be over by him, after much time deciding, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin chose to sing Antifragile. Or rather a heavy metal version... Summer popped up and went next to Jeongin as the two danced the choreography to the viral song. Summer decided to go all out for the dance, so much so that she almost slipped on the floor... again. Jeongin was laughing at her as the other two boys continued to sing.

Next, Jeongin and Seungmin had the microphones as Jisung and Summer danced to DICE by NMIXX. Seungmin singing the big wave part was a cultural reset. She absolutely loved it, but once again she was going way too hard with the dance, slipping and sliding with basically any move she did.

Hype Boy, by yours truly, Han Jisung. This time Lee Know joined the dance crew, and by crew I mean Summer who would not stop dancing at 500%. Lee Know was doing the moves, not quite full out, but next to Summer it looked like he wasn't doing anything.

Finally a slow song. Jeongin started to sing Cant Have You by Arirang. Summer fell on the floor, spread out like a starfish as she tried to catch her breath.

"Haeun-ah!" Jisung yelled.

"Han-ah!" She yelled back.

"Sing us a song!" He pleaded.

"I've been dancing for you for the past like three songs i'm so out of breath!" She rolled on the floor, "It's time for bed I think."

"It's time to go upstairs anyway." Chan spoke, "There's a campfire and some drinks."

"Drinks?" Summer gasped, "As in alcohol?" He nodded.

"You mean Stay is going to see drunk Summer?" Jeongin laughed.

"Time to go make a fool of myself!" Summer jumped up from the ground and happily skipped to the fireplace. They all got to their seats, Summer sat in between Seungmin and I.N, "Oh my god!" She gasped when she looked at the table.

"What?" Minho thought she was going to explode or something.

"It's the strawberries and blueberries! I got my fruit!" She shouted and stood up, "Berry berry berry! Summers got her berries! Berry berry berry!"

"Not this again." Jeongin laughed, "At least wait till your drunk to have an excuse to act all silly." He basically pushed her down into her chair.

"Weren't you going to fall asleep a minute ago?" Seungmin commented as he sat beside her.

"I am a changed woman now Seungmin."

"You are so stupid." He laughed as he shook his head.

"You're gonna be right there with her after you get a drink." Minho laughed as he looked the two back and forth, reminding them of the last drunk karaoke. They both just face palmed. Then somehow, the group got the fire to change colors. It was like magic, Summer had no clue how it happened.

"Who wants to say the toast?!" Changbin yelled as they all got their drinks.

"I.N!"

"I.N!"

"I.N!" The boy stood up for his toast.

"Let's do the cheer that I.N always does." Hyunjin laughed.

"We've come to enjoy our time here." He started, "We get to show us drinking on the show. A lot of time has passed. Cheers!" They all clinked their drinks over the blazing fire. She took a big sip of her beer, ready to actually get the night started. During the editing of the video, they added small secrets about each member.

Bang Chan: Cleans surroundings when he gets drunk

Felix: Doesn't like bitter alcohol

Changbin: Doesn't like beer because it fills him up too quickly

Lee Know: Finds the pairing of food and alcohol more important than the alcohol itself

Seungmin: Loves to talk over draft beer

Summer: Becomes fluent in gibberish when drunk

I.N: Falls asleep quickly when drunk

Hyunjin: Becomes an extrovert when he's drunk

HAN: Can only drink a sip of alcohol (but can drink infinite amounts of chocolate milk, iced Americano, and soda)

The group laughed and laughed around the fire as they drank. Teasing each other, laughing at jokes, talking about nonsense, everything. Summer was speaking her normal gibberish as she tired to tell stories which always ended up in the boys laughing at her as they couldn't understand her. Then she would start laughing at the fact that they couldn't understand her. She ended up sleeping in the big bed on the third floor next to Jeongin.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short!! Also I tried the Le Sserafim workout today and holy shit y'all. I'm trying to do it for a week (maybe 2) i'll let y'all know if I see any differences!