6 / Introduction

"Okay i'm going to start the live now. You ready Summer?" Chan asked as all the boys looked over to her, she was standing out of frame so no one could see her yet.

"Not really but hey I doubt I'd ever be ready." She laughed a little. Jisung mouthed "You'll be great." And gave her a heart right before Chan started the live.

"Here it goes then." He clicked the start button. "Hey guys!"

"Oh wow they're really piling in quick!" Seungmin laughed, "I guess everyone's really excited for our big news."

"Let's wait just a few more minutes to start this incase some more people want to join." Changbin smiled, "Okay I think we're ready, Chan do you want to start?"

"Sure." He looked at the screen, "Before I disclose this news, I want you all to know that we are all fully aware of how crazy it is. Believe me when I mentioned this to the rest of them they were all like 'Chan what are you thinking?' but they came around very quickly to it and I hope you all will too. Do we all want to say it at the same time?" He turned to look at everyone else who was nodding, "Okay on the count of three we say," He whispered something to all the boys so that no one else could hear it. "One... Two... Three!"

"We're adding a new member!" They all yelled at the screen. Comments were flooding in.

personA: WHAT?!??!

personB: NO WAY

personC: are they replacing Woojin?

personD: THEY WERENT KIDDING THIS IS ACTUALLY CRAZY

"This is not where the crazy stops either." Seungmin said, "Trust me we're just beginning." He smiled as Chan nudged him.

"Again we all know how crazy this is. But for the next part of this news. We are adding a girl to our group." The comments again went crazy.

personA: NAH YOURE KIDDING

personB: THIS IS INSANE A GIRL???

personC: YOU GUYS ARE A BOY GROUP WHAT

personD: WAIT NAH IM LOWKEY DOWN FOR THIS

"I would really like to mention how important she is to all of us. We share great memories with her and have known her since our trainee days. She's not only apart of our group but she's apart of our family. She's helped us come so far and she's came so far with her own talent. She is one of the most selfless people I know. She gave up becoming an idol two years ago so her friends could have a drama-free career." Chan smiled

personA: NO WAY IS IT HAEUN

"She's helped me with so much, even my school work while I was still in high school." Jeongin laughed.

"She gave me, Changbin, and Chan feedback and help on our 3RACHA songs before debut." Han smiled.

"Her, Seungmin and I stay up late talking about everything. We have the best talks at 3 in the morning." Changbin added.

"She loved dancing with Hyunjin and I, when we were trainees she would study the way we move and started using those techniques herself, which is why she looks great and blends in with us while dancing." Minho looked at her quickly giving her a small smile. Liane was basically on the verge of tears now.

"Without anymore waiting... I introduce to you as you all may know her Haeun, but she is changing her stage name to be Summer which is what her Korean and her birth name both mean, so introducing our newest member Summer!" Chan and all the rest of the boys clapped for her as they made room for her to sit with them. She squeezed in next to Jeongin.

personA: OMG I CALLED IT! WELCOME SUMMER <3

personB: dude what I still can't believe this.

personC: you guys all need to calm down she's clearly very important to them and talented otherwise they wouldn't have brought her in. Let her be.

personD: DUDE SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT FROM WHEN SHE WAS GOING TO DEBUT WIYH ITZY I LOVE HER SHE LOOKS SO COOL!

"Hi all! As Chan just told you I am the newest member of Stray Kids, Summer." She gave a cute little wave.

"Tell them about yourself." Hyunjin requested.

"Oh gosh okay. Well I was born in San Fransisco, California. My birth name is Liane Seong. I moved to Korea when I was 12 and started training at JYP with these losers when I was 15."

"Losers? Excuse me?" Felix acted hurt.

"Oh you know I'm kidding Yongbok." She sent him a little smile and he laughed, "But in all seriousness I really do love and care about these boys and i'm very excited to be here and to work alongside them again." Jeongin laid his head on her shoulder and smiled.

personA: gonna defend her with my life I love her already.

personB: dude you can tell she's literally probably just a slut in love with all of them and just wants to be here for dick and fame.

personC: (replying to personB) bro do you even have eyes? Where the hell are you getting any of that from?

personB: (replying to personC) Cmon she's literally joining a boy group she probably forced them and JYP to let her in.

personA: (replying to personB) you're a delusional rat #stansummer

personD: You boys better treat her right <3

"I think that's all we have for today I hope you guys are just excited as we are about having Summer join us!" Changbin smiled.

"Bye Stay we love you!" Everyone said. They all put up little hearts as the live ended.

"How are you feeling Summer?" Seungmin asked her.

"I'm not sure, uhm I guess i'm happy I got it over with, but I can tell some of the fans are not happy about me joining." She looked down. Seungmin threw his arm around her.

"Hey don't worry they'll come around, plus from what I saw there was way more people excited about it than not. We all have haters Li it's just apart of being in the industry. Don't let them get to you, they're just jealous that you're so cool and amazing and talented and get to hang out with 7 okay guys and the best person on this planet, Kim Seungmin." Summer looked up at him, he was incredibly proud of his statement.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" Minho asked Seungmin.

"That i'm just better." He puffed up his chest trying to look all buff. Minho laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Seungmin you're so funny." He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I know." Seungmin replied. Summer laughed at this, cheering her up a little.

A/N: Yay! This chapter is a bit longer than the others I believe so I hope you all enjoyed it! <333