132 / Nap

"Excuse me miss?" A man tapped on her shoulder as they walked through the city.

"Yes?" She turned around. The boys all stopped and cautiously watched the interaction.

"Would you like to be a model?" He spoke.

"Oh no that's okay sir." She denied.

"You'd be perfect for it ma'am. Here take my card and consider it." The man handed her a work card for a modeling company. She nodded and turned back around to her group.

"Interesting." She laughed as she shoved the card into her picked.

"He wanted you to be a model?" Minho asked.

"Yeah. It's a big thing here to think that anyone off the streets can be a star one day. Especially since we're in Hollywood. Ya know the rags to riches American dream? They're just desperate for people's money who actually feed into that propaganda." She rolled her eyes, "Oh how I miss California." She joked.

"I liked it when I lived here." Seungmin said, "But you're totally right." He laughed.

"Oh I know I am. Actually when I came to Hollywood for vacation when I was 10 the same thing happened. Some random guy came up to my mom and said i'd make a perfect model. I was so mad when she said no so she then lectured me about how he just said that to get ten thousand bucks out of us. Surprisingly it's a pretty normal thing here."

"Or maybe you're just pretty." Jisung laughed.

"Ten year old me was definitely something." She laughed. Summer was really excited, they got to stay in LA much longer than the other states due to them leaving for Paris from there. They were planning on going to Disney Land after both their concerts. They headed back to the hotel after walking around the streets of Hollywood for a while.

"I'm taking a nap." Jisung said as he grabbed Summer's hand, bringing her with.

"With her?" Minho laughed.

"Apparently so." Summer said as she got dragged along.

"I need my pillow!" He retorted.

"Is that all I am to you?" Summer laughed as he shut the door. The others laughed at this interaction as well before going into their separate rooms.

"Of course that's not all you are to me." He smiled as he guided her to the bed, "I wanted some alone time with you." He said as he slid under the covers.

"By taking a nap?" She questioned as she laid next to him.

"That was just an excuse to get us away together." He winked, "We can nap later but I want to spend time with my girl." Her face turned red at his name for her. He smiled in return, knowing what he did.

"Oh don't give me that look." She laughed.

"But I made you blush didn't I?" He slyly smiled.

"Proof?" She crossed her arms. He pulled her face in and brought his lips close to hers, she closed her eyes ready for a kiss, that never came. She opened her eyes and Jisung started laughing.

"You're blushing again."

"I thought you were gonna kiss me Ji." She covered her face.

"That was the point." He spoke quietly, "I wanted to get you all flustered."

"Jisung where is this side of you coming from?" She laughed.

"I don't like going out and not being able to be coupley around you." He got closer to her, "So now I want to be coupley together."

"You're so cute." She ruffled his hair.

"I hope you and Jungsu can break up soon."

"Their album comes out next month. JYP said he will reconsider it then."

"Only reconsider?" He gasped, "Why'd he have to choose you? Why not someone else like from ITZY or NMIXX."

"Go ask him not me." She shrugged, "It's not like I want to do it."

"I know. I just want you to myself. And I want everyone to know we're together." He said.

"Wont we get a ton of hate for it Ji? I mean I know for a fact i'd be getting slut shamed here and there." She laughed a little.

"And i'd tell them to shut up." He said strongly, "If people are so delusional for me that they hate you for dating me that's their problem, not ours. And same goes the other way around. If people are so delusional for you that they hate me it's their problem."

"Well that and we're in the same group. You know how when I first joined everyone was saying how I was a slut and forced you guys to let me in so I could sleep with you all or something? Yeah now they'll all think they are right." She rolled her eyes.

"People say that stuff about you because their jealous. Apparently there's a ton of people out there who would want to live with the eight of us. They just want to be you." He spoke, "People will always be jealous of you that comes with being an idol, but there's also people who love you no matter what you do or who your with. You and Jungsu got almost no hate when that relationship started, why should it be any different with us?"

"We'll just have to see what Stay says. And what JYP says after I break up with Jungsu." She laughed, "That's gonna be fun to talk to him."

"I'm going to be like pissing myself the whole time." The two laughed.

"What if he says no?" She said, changing the vibe, "What if he makes me leave or something?"

"He wouldn't kick you out for dating me Haeun. Worst case he'll say we can't date until your three years is up." He moved her face so she was looking right in his eyes, "I'm not going to let him take you away from me." He spoke, "Even if we have to hide it our whole lives, i'm going to stay with you." He kissed her forehead. She moved closer to him so her head rested on his chest.

"I love you Jisungie." She spoke softly.

"I love you too Haeunnie." He rubbed her back, "You have an interview next week don't you?" He spoke.

"Oh shit." She gasped, "I totally do. It's an interview and photoshoot for Vogue."

"And you forgot about that? Vouge? That's a huge deal Haeun." He had a bring smile on her face.

"I'm nervous." She giggled, "I don't even know why they wanted me."

"Because you're you duh. You're like one of the most popular topics in the industry. And no, not because of the situation, you have been since you joined us. You're a big deal, it only makes sense that they'd want you." He nudged her, "My girl is one of the most popular idols out there."

"Oh so are you mister fourth gen ace." She nudged him back.

A/N: Another reminder to go vote on my conversation!! also if you are unaware, my updates might be a little slow coming up. Recently i've been posting every 12ish hours but i'm going to be pretty busy for the next week or so but i'll try to update everyday still! Love you all <3