41 / ODDINARY

"This album is going to have 7 tracks on it, two of which are going to be split. However," He turned to Summer, "You will not be in either split track."

"What why?" She asked him, looking upset.

"You have an offer to do a photo shoot and interview coming up. I think it would be great for you to take that offer, if you don't we can squeeze you into one of the tracks." He replied.

"A photo shoot? I'm down." She shrugged, "Sounds like fun."

"Then it's settled. For our split tracks, We are going to have the Rap line and Vocal lines split. So Changbin, Han, Felix and Hyunjin will be doing a song called 'Muddy Water'. Lee Know, Seungmin, I.N and I will be doing a song entitled 'Waiting For Us'." They all looked around at each other, excited about their songs.

"For the rest of the album. Our title track is called 'Maniac'. Which really digs into the ODDINARY album title. Secondly, I'm very excited about this one, we have 'Venom'. This one is about being trapped, with someone's venom. We have ideas for this music video and plan to utilize, Summer." She looked surprised.

"Utilize Summer how?" Felix looked confused.

"She's going to be the one controlling the spiders which are controlling us. Hence the Venom name."

"Seriously? Oh I'm going to be so cool." She got very excited.

"Next is 'Charmer', it's going to be a more sexy song, that's the only way I can explain it," Chan laughed.

"And then we have 'Freeze'. We've decided it's going to be kind of a dark mafia type music video. It hasn't been all figured out yet, but that's what we're going for." Jisung told everyone, "And lastly is 'Lonely St.' It's a sort of ballad to our album, however it's not a normal ballad. Again we are making this about being different so we are making it a more edm type ballad."

"For this album we want to seem more, 'odd' then normal, so, if anyone here wants to dye their hair for this comeback we think it would be good to." Changbin said, "I've decided i'm doing green highlights and Chan is dying his head blue. Anyone else who wants to us welcome to, just please let us know colors and such."

"And that's all we have for today." Chan smiled, "Any questions anyone?"

"Yea whens this photo shoot thingy?" Summer asked him.

"Oh right!" He laughed, "It's in four days. We'll have you record a song or two with us before then and then the day you're gone we'll do our respective songs. Are you sure you're okay not doing either of these songs?"

"Yea for sure. You just gotta give me a solo one in the future." She winked.

"That we can do." He replied.

"Oh wait seriously? I was just kidding." She looked very surprised.

"You'll see." He patted her shoulder, "Recording starts tomorrow with 'Maniac'!"

———

"Hey hey hey! Bright and early good morning!" Summer came into the room.

"Why is she so... awake?" Jisung asked sitting on the couch ready to go to the studio.

"I in fact have not slept Jisung." She said pouring herself another cup of coffe, "I'm so sleep deprived that I'm not tired anymore." She shrugged.

"And how many coffees have you had?" Hyunjin asked her.

"5. And 3 energy drinks." She replied nonchalantly.

"How are you still alive?" Changbin gasped.

"You're an actual idiot Haeun." Chan facepalmed.

"I definitely should not be alive. So let's get to recording before I'm not anymore." She laughed as she poured the rest of her coffee into a to-go cup and grabbed a few energy drinks from the fridge.

"And you're grabbing more?" Seungmin shouted, "God you're insane."

"You can have one Seungmin." She tossed him a drink.

"Sweet. You're the best." He smiled as he caught it.

"Oh I know." She smirked as she walked out to the car.

———

"Who wants to go first?" Chan asked them as they all got comfortable in the studio.

"I will." Summer stood up, "I'm excited for this one."

"Perfect. Let's start with your 'Poppin' Line."

"Okay!" She made sure for this her voice was a bit lower. She really played into the rap-type beat of this part of the song.

"That was great Summer." Chan applauded.

"Yay!" She smiled. After that she had one part in the bridge and then she sang, "You cannot stop with this feeling!" lastly she got one of the adlibs that Changbin and Han do during the chorus.

"Alright you're done for this one." Chan said, "Uh Jeongin you want to go next?"

"Sure i'll go." He said. Summer walked out of the booth and she high fived him.

"You'll do great Innie." She smiled. He smiled back at her as he went into the booth.

"Little miss sub rapper here." Changbin laughed, "Good job Summer."

"Why thank you mister main rapper." She bowed before sitting down. The couch was mostly full so she just sat on the ground.

"Summer do you think you're going to dye your hair?" Jisung asked as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I don't know yet. Maybe." She shrugged, "It depends on what everyone else is doing."

"I think I'm going to do red." Hyunjin said.

"I'm going to do purple." Minho spoke.

"I think I might just go blonde." Felix said, "I'll look even more like a chick." Everyone laughed a little at this.

"I've always wanted to be blonde." Summer said, "But I don't want to do it since Felix already is. Maybe I'll do some sort of two tone thing like Changbin."

"We'd look so good with two toned hair." Changbin laughed.

"Changbin we'd look good with anything." She put a hand on his leg.

"I think you'd look really good with black and white hair." Seungmin told her. He was sitting beside her on the floor.

"I hadn't thought about that. That would be kind of cool. Black and white highlights." She turned to Han, "Didn't you do that once?"

"A few years ago I did." He said, "I agree with Seungmin you'd look good with it."

"Maybe i'll do that. I'll talk to Chan later today." She said as she yawned.

"Oh don't tell me you're getting tired." Jeongin walked out of the booth as he laughed.

"What? Of course I'm not." She brushed it off.

"Who's next?" Chan asked them.

"I'll go." Changbin stood up and walked into the booth, Jeongin quickly sat down where Changbin originally was.

"Go Mister main rapper!" Summer called after him. The boys all talked around her. Jisung continued to play with her hair. For some reason he loved to sit there and just play with her hair, when he had to sit somewhere he loved to play with her or Hyunjins hair, really anyone who had longer hair, but Summers was definitely a favorite of his. She didn't even notice herself start to fall asleep, neither did any of the boys. Until her head fell onto Seungmins shoulder.

"Summer?" Hyunjin looked worried.

"She's okay, just asleep." Seungmin replied, "Jokes on her for not sleeping last night."

A/N: I'm excited for this photo shoot. Also please let me know if there is anything you guys would like to see in this story, keep in mind i do write these chapters like two weeks ahead of when I post them so It may take a little to get to your suggestion, but I'd love to hear what you all would like to see more of in this story