140 / Time Out #1 MT (Part: 1)

"What are we doing today?" Changbin asked.

"We're going on a retreat today!" Seungmin exclaimed. He and Changbin were sitting behind Summer who had two chairs all to herself on their small bus.

"Yeah! Retreat let's get it!" Hyunjin laughed. The boys all talked for the car ride, Summer said a few things here and there but for the most part just wanted to nap, "In college there's major presidents. If we were a club we'd have a club president."

"and a few couples too." Changbin smirked. Thankfully the cameras did not catch her reaction. Hyunjin laughed at Changbin's comment.

"Who are the couples in here?" Minho asked as he turned around.

"There's a secret romance in the club!" Changbin laughed. Summer just sat there shaking her head in disappointment. This clip of her was later edited with the words 'in disbelief about the secret couple' around her head.

"Did you say cucumbers are delicious?"

"I did say cucumbers are delicious." Changbin said.

"How'd we get from romance to cucumber... oh." She poked her head around the seat and looked back at the boys.

"No!"

"That's not how we got here!"

"Oh my god!"

"Summer you're a perv!" She giggled as she was about to sit back in her seat but Seungmin flicked her forehead with an evil laugh.

"I want to fall asleep on a pool bed." Changbin said as they moved onto the topic of swimming.

"You're pretty romantic Changbin." Jeongin smiled.

"It's nothing." He smiled back, "What do you want to do I.N?"

"Eat."

"What does our flour boy want to do?" Jisung asked.

"Me?" Hyunjin spoke.

"No the other flour boy." Summer laughed.

"I want to play water polo."

"Water polo sounds so fun!" After a bit more talking the car quiets down and Summer immediately fell asleep with her two chairs of leg room.

"Noona! Noona! Noona! Noona!" Jeongin chanted as he shook her to get up.

"Hm?" She opened her eyes groggily.

"We're here!" He exclaimed excitedly. She got out and saw Lee Know on the street petting a stray cat. She looked up and saw Seungmin and Felix looking down. Seungmin was making dog noises at the car which made Summer laugh.

"I'm your rival." He said as he growled at the cat. The group came down to the street, "Hey kitty!" Seungmin chased after the cat. He bent down and the cat immediately went to him.

"She likes Seungmin."

"Hi pretty baby." Summer knelt beside the cat too. She pet the cat as it laid down right beside her.

"Looks like you've been outruled Seungmin." Hyunjin said as they walked down to the mud flat. Summer didn't move though, she stayed with the cat.

"It's a cold day out baby." Summer said as she now sat beside the cat. The cat climbed on her lap. She used the jacket she had on to try to keep the cat warm. She watched as the group of boys all walked onto the mud flat. All except Jisung, Hyunjin and Changbin. Jeongin was easily the most excited out of the group.

"Hey we should have grilled clams." Hyunjin spoke.

"That's a good idea." Felix agreed.

"Where's Summer?" Jisung looked around before his eyes fell on the girl still sitting with the cat. Summer gave them a wave.