26 / Trouble

unknownperson123:
A few nights ago, Stray Kids' Summer beat me up in the hallway of the hotel they were staying at. I had just gotten up to get snacks and she was there. She turned around when she saw me and started throwing punches. I thought I needed to bring this to the attention of JYP and Stay.

personA: No way Summer wouldn't do that.

personB: You have to believe the victim I guess.

personC: I'm sorry what?

personD: I knew she was bad news

personE: Oh my god.

———

"Summer I'm sure you've heard these accusations." JYP started the meeting with her, "And I will hear your side. But until this gets resolved you will be going on hiatus." Summer was crying, "Let me hear your side."

"I got up around 2 to go find a vending machine for snacks and then I heard a man behind me say 'hey gorgeous' and I asked him if he needed anything and he replied with 'I need you' and he tried to grab me and stuff and then I just punched him and I kept punching him because I was so scared. And then Changbin came out of his room and the guy ran away."

"I see. Now I do believe you Summer. You're not the type of person who would just do that." He sighed, "We're going to get an investigation going and figure this all out. It shouldn't take too long but for the time being you will be on hiatus. I won't make you move out of the dorm yet. I will
make sure to keep you updated with everything we find out."

"Thank you Sir." She said while crying.

———

JYP Statement:

We will higher detectives to investigate and hopefully find and question whoever brought this accusation up. Summer will be going on a hiatus for however long it takes to get to the bottom of this. After we find out the truth Summer's fate with Stray Kids will be decided. Thank You.

-JYP Entertainment

———

"Summer what's going to happen?" Hyunjin asked her, he was almost in tears.

"I don't know." She replied blankly as she headed to her room.

"You don't know?" Minho was equally as scared as Hyunjin.

"I guess we'll see after this investigation." She shrugged as she turned the door handle to her room.

"Is Summer home?" Jisung ran into the room.

"She just went into her room. She seems very, numb." Is all Hyunjin could get out.

"We're so worried Jisung." Minho spoke too.

"Once the truth comes out I'm sure she'll be okay." Jisung tried to reassure them.

"Will she? Some fans are never going to forget this. This could take a huge toll on her for the rest of her career." Hyunjin paced around the living room.

"Let me go talk to her. Maybe I can help her feel a little better." Jisung started heading to our room.

"Please help her Jisung." Minho spoke. Jisung could tell just how much Minho cared about her. Jisung nodded back to the two.

"Hey Li, how are you feeling." He walked into her room. She shrugged, "Do you want to talk about anything?" She shrugged again, "Do you want to be alone right now?" She shrugged, but shook her head soon after, "Do you want me to stay? Or do you want me to go grab someone else?" He still stood by the door. She just held her arms open inviting him into them. He hugged her as he laid on top of her in her bed. She didn't say anything, she just held onto him and cried, "Summer-" He pushed himself up so he was looking at her, "Sweetheart what is it?" He asked.

"I don't want to leave." She cried as she pulled him back in, "What if I get kicked out Jisung I don't want to leave. You guys are my family. I have no one besides the eight of you."

"Summer you aren't going anywhere." He whispered in her ear. She laid there and cried in his arms for a while. Neither one of them realized each other drifting off to sleep.

"Hey Summer are you-" Seungmin was caught off guard by Jisung and Summer laying together sleeping.

"What's wrong Seu-" Jeongin stopped right behind Seungmin in the doorway, "They're sleeping right?" He asked, a little bit scared.

"I sure hope so." Was Seungmins reply as he walked closer to the two, "Yea they're asleep." He reassured Jeongin.

"Should we wake up Jisung?" Jeongin asked him.

"No he looks comfortable and so does Summer." He smiled at the two of them sleeping soundly together, "Let's let Minho know though." The two left the room in search for Minho.

"Hey Minho?" Jeongin asked as he walked into the room he and Jisung shared.

"Hey Jeongin, Seungmin, whats up?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"We just wanted to tell you that Jisung fell asleep in our room with Summer, We don't want to wake them up so he'll be staying in there tonight if that's okay." Seungmin told him. Minho looked a little upset, but he was okay.

"Is Summer okay?" He asked.

"I don't think she's doing great." Jeongin looked down.

"Maybe we could talk to her tomorrow," Minho mentioned.

"We'll see how she feels tomorrow, hopefully Jisung helped her a bit." Seungmin spoke as they walked out the door, "Sleep well Minho."

"You guys too." He still seemed a little sad, but Seungmin and Jeongin were not sure of what. Maybe he was sad for Summer, or maybe jealous that Jisung was sleeping with her, or maybe sad that Jisung wasn't in their room.

———

She woke up to the buzz of her phone.

Ryujin: Hey sweetie, we heard about what happened, if you need to talk or anything we're always here for you :)

She smiled at the message. Summer really did love Ryujin.

Haeun: Thank you Ry, maybe we can find a time for me to come over. I miss you guys a lot <3

"Who are you texting?" Jisung startled her.

"Oh my god I didn't know you were up yet." She laughed.

"I just woke up," He smiled as he inched closer to her to look at her phone, "Who is it?"

"Ryujin."

"As in your ex Ryujin?" Jisung looked surprised.

"Jisung how many times do I have to tell you we weren't dating."

"Mhm. Sure." He gave her a smirk.

"It was an unofficial thing, but people started catching on and that's when I knew I had to leave so that she could keep her career."

"Did you love her?" Jisung seemed very serious now.

"Yes." She responded, "I loved her enough that I gave up 4 years of training for my dream so that she would have an amazing career."

"You put people before yourself a lot Haeun." Jisung told her, "Make sure you think about yourself sometimes."

"Sometimes others are just more important." She shrugged.

Ryujin: Want to come to our dorm later? I talked to the other girls and they all miss you and want to see you too.

Haeun: I'd love that, I'll come over around 3.

Ryujin: Okay :)

"Do you still love her?" Jisung asked.

"A part of me will always love Ryujin. We just weren't meant for this life, and that's okay. I've had a while to get over it, but when I first left ITZY I was a total mess." She laughed a little.

"I'm sorry Haeun," Is all Jisung said. During their trainee times he knew how much she loved Ryujin.

"Jisung it's okay." She laughed, "Like I said I've moved on, Sweetie." Sweetie. Jisung blushed.

A/N: Tehe