150 / Finally

"It's okay deep breaths." Jeongin said as she was getting ready to leave for her meeting with Jungsu and JYP.

"Oh God I'm so scared. I was feeling like everything would be okay but now I don't know." She paced around the room, "Oh shit it's already noon. Fuck I have to go." She grabbed her bag, "Wish me luck!" She walked out the door. To be honest, she wasn't the only one who was nervous. The group was all nervous for her. They knew how badly she wanted to stop lying to the whole world and they wanted her to finally get that chance.

"Hi Summer." Jungsu smiled as she entered the waiting room.

"Hi Jungsu." She sat next to him, "Are you nervous? I'm nervous." She laughed.

"It's always nerve wrecking talking to JYP." He replied, "I just really want to stop these lies."

"Me too." She took a deep breath, "I want to just get this meeting over with." She nervously played with her hair.

"Everything's going to turn out fine Summer. I know it will." Jungsu gave her a small smile.

"You two can head in." The assistant smiled at them. The two looked at eachother before standing up and heading into the office. The two nervously sat down in front of his desk.

"Im sure you both have been waiting for my conclusion." He had his hands together, "After looking at the pre-order numbers as well as views and listens on the Deadlock album I have concluded..." Summer was holding her breath waiting for the answer, "You two may break up."

"Are you serious?" Jungsu asked.

"Yes i'm serious." He laughed a bit, "Xdinary Heroes is doing great, I think it'll be fine if you two stop seeing eachother. I will have you both write a note about this breakup, or you could even write one together, just make sure you mention it was very civil and a mutual breakup so there is no conflict between the two fanbases. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Jungsu nodded.

"Yes understood." Summer nodded.

"We will release the note and the news in a week." He spoke.

"Can we do the note now?" Summer asked, "So we don't have to worry about it and we can get your input?"

"Sure if you two would like to write it here that's fine." He nodded. The next 15 minutes was spent with Summer and Jungsu writing down the note and making sure it was okay. This is the end result:

Hello this is Xdinary Heroes' Jungsu and Stray Kids' Summer
This is our formal announcement that we will be breaking up. Our breakup was completely neutral and we have no hard feelings towards one another. We will continue to stay close friends and keep this bond we have built up. Our groups as well will continue to stay friends, this is not the end of any friendships at all. We both believe that it was getting much to hectic trying to date eachother with both of our groups rising so much in popularity. We leave special places in eachothers hearts as we put our romantic relationship in the past. Thank you for understanding.

-Summer and Jungsu

"Thank you guys. This will be out in a week." JYP spoke, "Summer I need to talk to you for a second, Jungsu you are dismissed." Jungsu tapped her shoulder as he stood up, giving her a smile before walking out. Once the door closed she turned to JYP. He was silent for a few moments, making the nervousness that was finally gone came back again. He sighed, "I know about you and Jisung." Her heart dropped.

———

"It sure is taking a while. We haven't heard anything." Changbin spoke, "I wonder what's going on."

"I'm sure it's fine they're probably solidifying the breakup." Minho said, "She'll text us all about it when it's over it shouldn't take that much longer."

Jungsu: Hey Chan, I just wanted to let you know that Summer and I did get to breakup. She's still talking with JYP though. He said he needed to speak with her privately so I'm not sure what it's about.

Chan: Oh thank you Jungsu. Happy breakup!

"He said that him and Summer got to break up. But JYP wanted to talk to Summer in private which is why she's taking longer." Chan spoke.

"Maybe she's asking about the three year thing for her and I?" Jisung said.

"Then why would he make her stay? Wouldn't she be the one to ask him about talking instead of the opposite?" Seungmin replied.

"Oh. Yeah. I guess you're right." Jisung seemed confused, "I wonder what it's about then."

"I'm sure whatever it is it's fine. If he wanted to do something about the incident he would have done something a while ago. Nothing has happened in like a month." Changbin spoke.

"Maybe she got an offer to do something special!" Jeongin squealed.

"Maybe she'll be in another artists song!" Felix yelled.

"Or maybe she'll get to do a dance video!" Hyunjin smiled.

"Guys what if she's gonna be in a movie! I wonder what type of movie she'd be in." Jeongin squealed.

"Oh she'd totally be in some badass action movie." Changbin said.

"No I think she'd be in like a high school romance movie." Jisung replied.

"You think that because she's your girlfriend." Minho laughed.

"Guys we don't even know if she's going to be in a movie." Chan laughed.

"Youre right." Felix said, "Who do you guys think she'd collab with?"

"ITZY duh." Changbin spoke.

"Dude no it's definitely (G)I-DLE." Hyunjin said.

"They're coming out with an album in like a week how would she collab with them?" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Oh you're right." He laughed, "Maybe she'll get to do one of those solo dances I mentioned earlier." He said.

"She'd probably cry with all this comeback stuff we have scheduled. Girl hates being busy and not getting her sleepy time." Felix spoke.

"Guys we still haven't heard from her." Jisung said, "What if it's bad."

"We already went over this. It's not going to be bad." Jeongin put an arm on Jisung's shoulder, "Everything will turn out fine remember. She'll come in the door squealing because she got some big opportunity I already know it." He smiled.

———

"Y-you know what?"

A/N: Cliffhanger <3 sorry for such a short chapter! I really wanted to make this one end in a cliffhanger so I had to come up with some bs for the boys to talk about