130 / Art

Jungsu: Hey Summer. I hope you're doing okay. If you need anything we're all here for you. I went to go check on Alley today. She's doing good, i'll send you a picture :)

Jungsu: Attachment: 1 Image

Summer: Awe I miss my sweet girl. Thank you and your group so much, i'm doing okay, i'll get there eventually.

Jungsu: You're a really great person Haeun, always remember that.

Summer: I don't deserve a friend like you <3 Thank you Jungsu

Before their show on the 26th, Stray Kids decided to go on a little adventure around the city. Summer was allowed to go, however she was nervous to. She put on a little makeup and braided her hair back into two messy french braids that ended in pigtails due to her short hair. The blonde had grown out a lot by now, she was waiting to dye it for when they got back to South Korea. She wore a giant zip up jacket with some random tshirt underneath. Her baggy jeans almost dragged on the floor if it weren't for her platform sneakers. She was still more quiet than normal, but she was getting better. She kept quiet most of the day, taking the time to look at the scenery and listen to her members have fun.

"Let's go to the art museum!" Hyunjin smiled as he pointed to a gorgeous building. They all agreed and soon went into the building. She walked around with her hands behind her back as she admired the art. She noticed Jisung and Minho quite ahead of the rest of the group. She looked at the two of them traveling around and looking at the art. She then flipped back to the rest of her group and noticed Chan with his camera out, facing her. She tilted her head at him.

"You looked pretty." He spoke as he showed the picture. The picture was very pretty, her hair looked almost perfect somehow even though she did it herself. Her hands lightly holding each other behind her back was cute with her giant clothes.

"I like it." She said quietly.

"Do you want me to take more?" He asked.

"If you want. I think I look better in candid pictures though." She said, "I don't know if i'm up for posing right now." She laughed a little.

"I'll keep that in mind." He winked as they moved to the next piece. She wandered around looking at the paintings.

"Seungmin." She called him over and pointed to a picture of two puppies.

"Awe." he smiled at the picture, "Take some pictures of me with it." He handed her his phone. She pulled up the camera and started snapping pictures. She smiled to herself at the look on his face as he looked at the picture. She looked down at her phone seeing pictures Chan has sent her, there was a few of her taking pictures of Seungmin, with a small smile on her face. She suddenly bumped into someone as she looked at the pictures.

"Oh i'm-"

"There you are!" Jisung smiled, "Come I need to show you something." He grabbed her arm before she knew what was going on, he dragged her across the room. He stopped in front of a beautiful paining of an angel, "It reminded me of you." He said quietly while looking at the picture with a wide smile and love in his eyes.

"Jisungie~" She blushed as she smiled, the first big smile she's had all day. She leaned her head on his arm, "It's beautiful."

"So are you." He looked down at her and smiled. If they weren't in public, she would have kissed him.

"Ew." Minho joked from behind them which made both of them laugh. Summer turned around and noticed Chan once again with his camera. She smiled at him and put her hands into a heart, which he snapped a shot of. She was starting to feel better. Still not very talkative like she usually is, but she was definitely a lot more present than before.