40 / New Years 2022 (Part: 2)

"Well it was nice to see you again." Summer smiled at Yeonjun. She was heavily drunk at this point.

"Stay safe Summer." He smiled at her as he disappeared into the crowd. She now went to go seek out one of her boys to pass the time with. She looked around in the crowd for any of the boys. She couldn't walk in a straight line, running into people everywhere, but she was having the time of her life. She loved the music she loved being around her friends. She felt safe. She felt an arm swiftly wrap around her.

"There's my girl." She heard Jisung's voice as she looked up at him.

"Jisung!" She hugged him. She didn't even notice the people he was talking to.

"Summer this is Sunwoo from The Boys and Wooyoung from ATEEZ." He pointed at the two boys he was talking to.

"Oh hello!" She smiled at them, "Sorry i'm kind of..." She made a drinking motion, "I apologize in advance."

"Don't worry sweetheart I think we all are." Wooyoung laughed with her.

"Do you guys have a kiss for new years?" Jisung's arm was still around her.

"I don't have anyone in mind." Sunwoo said, "What about you, Jisung?" He smirked, at Jisung making the boy blush. Summer was just confused, too drunk to process anything.

"I uh-" Jisung covered his face and the other two just laughed.

"Hey guys." Hyunjin walked over with Minho close behind him.

"You guys excited for the new year?" Minho said as they joined the circle.

"Hey guys!" Summer said, very late. They could tell she was so far gone. The five boys all had a good laugh at her as she stood there confused, "What?" She laughed with them now, not knowing what about, just laughing.

"Seungmin in the building!" He walked over into the group.

"Seungmin!" Summer shouted.

"Summer!" Seungmin shouted.

"Oh he's gone too." Sunwoo laughed as Summer and Seungmin started spinning in a circle together, "I'm going to go find my group for the new year. We have like 5 minutes." Sunwoo started to leave.

"Same here. It was nice talking with you." Wooyoung also left Seungmin, Summer, Jisung, Minho and Hyunjin all together.

"I'm going to call Felix to see where he is." Hyunjin told them as he called him.

"Seungmin want to go get some more drinks?" Summer stopped spinning with him.

"Do I?" They ran hand in hand together to the bar.

"And we just lost those two." Minho face palmed as he laughed.

"I'll go get them. You guys stay here and find the others." Jisung ran after the two.

"Hurry Jisung we only have two minutes." Hyunjin called after him.

"Summer. Seungmin." He said as he got to the kitchen with them. "We have to go back, to our group now."

"Aweee. Let me at least get a shot to take for the trip so I can take it at midnight." Summer poured a shot for her and Seungmin.

"Okay let's go." Seungmin said as he held the tiny cup in his hand as they walked. When they got back to everyone it was 30 seconds until midnight.

"There you are!" Changbin was also incredibly drunk, "You guys didn't bring me a shot for midnight?" He looked sad.

"Oh let me go-" She tried to go back to the kitchen but her arm was grabbed by Minho.