89 / KBS Song Festival (Part: 1)

Summer was so excited for literally every single stage that night, however the ones she was looking forward to the most, she wouldn't be able to see because they were also in the third part.

Jungsu: Good luck tonight <3

Summer: Thank you guys :)

Jungsu: Well be watching and cheering, also tell Han, Felix and Hyunjin that we wish them luck on their special stage.

"Jungsu says good luck you three." She turned to Jisung, Hyunjin and Felix.

"Awe that's sweet." Felix smiled, "Tell him thank you."

Summer: They say thank you <3

The show began not too long after, with the opening group, Koyote, they have been active since 1998 and a fantastic group. Everyone absolutely loved their preformance. Next was NMIXX, one of the groups Summer was most excited about. They had debuted earlier that year and were a fantastic group. Lily was actually originally going to debut in ITZY with her, she knew Lily decently well as they were friends during training. She had also met Haewon and Kyujin before, talking with them only a little bit, so they were just more of acquaintances. She honestly forgot there were cameras watching her as they preformed, most idols usually sat and watched, normally. However Summer literally had her hand over her mouth. She loved their stage so much. Later, her reaction to O.O and DICE would go viral around both NSWER and STAY.

Another show she was incredibly excited about was Kep1er. She had heard a lot about them and really enjoyed their music, however she hadn't formally seen them preform before or met them. They preformed their song 'Wa Da Da' which Summer loved. Finally at the end of the first part she got to see New Jeans, another group that she had been waiting for. She was amazed as to how one of their members was only fourteen. I mean she wasn't even a trainee at fourteen. She danced in her seat to 'Attention' and 'Hype Boy'. Sadly during part two they had to go backstage to get ready. As they walked Summer bumped into someone.

"Oh i'm sorry- Lily?" She gasped.

"Hi Haeun!" Lily smiled as she hugged her.

"You guys did fantastic, I was in awe." She smiled.

"Shes not lying." Seungmin popped in.

"I'm glad you liked it." She laughed, "I'm so excited to watch your stage."

"I'll preform extra good just for you." She winked and the two laughed, "Tell the rest of the girls I say you guys did fabulous." She waved as Lily walked away.

"I will. Good luck you guys!" She ran off to her seat.

"Lily was supposed to debut with you in ITZY wasnt she?" Minho asked. Summer nodded.

"I was never as close with her as I was with those five though." She said, "But Lily and I were pretty good friends. That's like the first time i've talked to her in forever." They got to the dressing room with the label "Stray Kids" on the door. As they walked in, Summer noticed a TV which had a live feed of the show. She say Le Sserafim preforming Antifragile. Summer wanted to meet their member Yunjin so badly. In a way, she looked up to Yunjin and found the two of them very similar. Both from America, both wanting to impact and change the kpop industry. She thought they would be great friends, if she ever met her.

"We need to get Han, Felix and Hyunjin in their clothes and makeup for their stage." One of the crew said. "The rest of you all can sit and watch the show." They gladly sat on the two couches in the room as the three got their makeup done.

"Excuse me?" She asked a crew member, "Is there any coffee around her?"

"Oh my god Haeun." Changbin laughed.