80 / Performance (Jakarta)

Summer: Congratulations on your new mini album!!! Tell your group that we all say we're so proud of you guys <3

Jungsu: Thank you guys so much! Have you listened to it?

Summer: Duh I have. I love Hair Cut and Ghost

Jungsu: Yay! You guys have a preformance tomorrow right?

Summer: Yessir

Jungsu: Goodluck :)

Summer: Thank you hun :)

Jungsu: How are you feeling? With the whole situation and preforming and everything?

Summer: I feel safer now that i'm not in Korea. I'm sure i'll be fine here. I'm just scared for when I go back.

Jungsu: I understand that. Let me know how everything goes there. I'm excited to see videos of you preforming our song :)

Summer: I'm excited for it!!

———

"Good morning! Concert day!" Chan came into her hotel room with the boys close behind. He used an extra key to get in.

"Chan what if I was naked or something." She said laying in bed.

"Then that would have been pretty bad." Chan said, "But nothing we've never seen before."

"Christopher!" She yelled and threw a pillow at him. He laughed.

"What?! We've lived together for like two years, I've known you for like six. Of course we've seen shit I mean you've seen-"

"Shut up." She covered her ears.

"Remember that time I took Haeuns clothes while she was showering?" Seungmin laughed.

"The one fucking time I forgot to lock the door." She covered her face, "I would have been dead if you took my towel."

"I'm not that mean." Seungmin smiled.

"Seungmin you did what?" Chan looked surprised.

"Oh my god you weren't there." Felix laughed, "Or Changbin, or Han, or Hyunjin or Minho." He said.

"It was like literally two weeks ago or something." Seungmin started laughing, "And I got bored so I walked into the bathroom and took her clothes and she just chased me around the house." He smiled.

"You actually suck sometimes." Summer rolled her eyes.

"I would have been laughing." Changbin smiled.

"Of course you would." Summer crossed her arms.

"Okay now we need to get to the concert venue. We can continue this conversation there." Chan smiled.

"I don't think we will." Summer said as she searched for an outfit to wear there.

"Oh come on there are some really funny stories." Changbin whined, "Like the one time you walked in wh-"

"No this is so embarrassing." Summer covered Changbins mouth.

"You've seen more of any of us than we have of you." Changbin crossed his arms.

"This is true. You guys are such men." She rolled her eyes, "My eyes are never safe. Sometimes I think you all forget i'm not a guy too."

———

"I feel bad that you don't have any lines in most of our setlist." Jisung told her as they got ready to go out into stage.

"I don't mind it. Plus I don't need you guys rewriting songs just for me." She laughed.