79 / Mystery

The whole group was waiting to go into JYPs office to discuss this matter. Summer wasn't talking, she just had her head rested on Changbins shoulder as they waited for the okay to head on in.

"You guys can head in." The receptionist smiled. They thanked her and quickly walked into the office.

"What's going on? You said it was urgent Chan." JYP spoke as they all took their seats, Summer sat in the middle though she didn't feel like talking at all.

"I'm sure you're aware of the halloween video we made a week or so ago." Chan said and JYP nodded, "During this filming Haeun was chased by who we all thought was a scare actor, but was no where to be seen afterwards. This person also had an axe with them. We thought it was a misunderstanding or something."

"I told the Crew not to tell you all. We figured we could solve this without your involvement. You guys have so much going on that we can't afford to have you all worrying." He admitted.

"He showed up on her fan call." Chan said angrily.

"What." JYP looked stunned, "Is this true?" She nodded.

"There was a voice changer, I couldn't hear the real voice, but they said 'Hey Summer, long time no see.' And then I closed the computer." She spoke softly.

"This is worse than we thought. We will get law enforcement in this. You are all to have security around you at all times, especially Summer, until we get whoever this is behind bars." JYP ordered, "I will call the police right now, please do not leave." He spoke and they all left the room to go sit and wait for the police. None of the boys tried to ask her how she was feeling or if she was okay, they all already knew the answer. She sat and waited for the police, again leaning on Changbin's shoulder. Seungmin sat on the other side of her with a hand on her leg. No one dared to speak.

Jungsu: I'm coming to JYP right now. Are you safe?

Summer: Jungsu don't come here it's okay. Yes i'm safe.

Jungsu: No i'm coming, so is my group. They can question us I don't care we're worried.

Summer: How'd you find out?

Jungsu: Chan texted me.

"You texted Jungsu?" She turned to Chan.

"He should know, he's your boyfriend." Chan replied.

"Him and his group are coming here now." She responded, "They're worried now, I don't want more people to be worried."

"Everyone's going to worry Summer. I'm terrified right now. Not for me but for you. Everyone is going to worry about you and there's nothing you can do to change that. People care about you a lot, which is why they're going to worry." He told her, "These seven guys sitting around you? They're worried sick, I can see it on all their faces, that's because they care about you. Jungsu cares about you a lot, he's going to be worried, so does his whole group, they love you. We all do. If this information gets out, people everywhere are going to be worried about you, even if this person is behind bars. You can't stop people from worrying about you."

"Nothing is going to happen to you. Not while we're here." Seungmin rubbed her leg again. She didn't respond, only a small smile.

"I'm guessing you're miss Seong Haeun?" An officer walked in.

"I am sir." She replied.

"Is it okay if I ask you a few questions?" He asked her, the man seemed very nice. He knew what the situation was so he was definitely a lot nicer to her.

"Yes that's okay." She nodded.

"If it's okay, I'll take you right over here." She stood up and followed him into a small office not too far away.