139 / Trailer

"Five Star baby!" Summer yelled as she happily skipped on set. She was more than excited for this comeback. Summer was put into a pair of ripped baggy jeans. She had on a large grey t-shirt with some random designs on it, layered over a black hoodie. Lastly, a pair of washed out grey Nikes and a hat to match the pants. Her red hair was put in two short pig tails.

"Okay miss skater girl." Chan laughed as she walked out.

"I think I look pretty cool." She said with her hands in her pockets.

"Summer we'll take you over here." One of the managers spoke. Summer followed, in order to get the trailer finished they split up the group, "For your part of the trailer we're going to have you be running from authority." He spoke, "We'll get a few shots of you running with a big smile on your face and laughing okay?" She already had a big smile on her face. This was going to be fun, "We'll have you yell over your shoulder 'Catch me if you can!' We'll have you start here, on a street bench, and then you'll say your line as you run into that building." He pointed somewhere. "There will be a ton of cameras to get different angles." She nodded.

Firstly there was a shot of her laughing and falling back onto the street bench. Then two 'cops' yelled at her,

"There she is!"

"Get back here girl!" A shot of her smirking and standing up was taken before she darted off. They weren't lying. There was cameras everywhere. She ran as she dodged people on the street with a huge smile on her face and occasionally giggling to herself. She opened the door to the building.

"Catch me if ya can." She winked with a smirk before darting into the building. A shot was then taken of the cops going in as well.

"Perfect! My god you're a natural!" The director shouted as he put his hands on her shoulders with a big smile, "Well be finished with this in no time. Next we're going to have you run up the stairs and dodge desks and people in this office and then head into the elevator. Someone is already in there waiting to get footage of you. We'll have you click the close button a few times and it'll close right before the cops get in okay?" She nodded again with a huge smile on her face. She absolutely loved this concept. She went back out and quickly ran in, going up the stairwell with the cops close behind her. She would occasionally look over her shoulder, still smiling and laughing at how she was still outrunning them. She dodged some random actor who was carrying papers. He gasped when he saw her and papers went everywhere. She ran into the elevator and clicked the button a few times, in perfect timing, the cops couldn't get in.

"Haha! Yes!" She smiled as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. That wasn't in the script but the director absolutely loved it and decided to keep it in. In total her part only took about 30 minutes to film since multiple cameras were there to get different angles. Lastly she took a short video for the very end of the trailer where she looked off to the side as she wiped her forehead, they she turned to the camera with a small smirk on her face and a mischievous look in her eye.

She walked back to the others. Changbin and Felix was out filming their parts somewhere while the others sat under a small tent which had some chairs and drinks to cool down.

"Back already?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm just that good." She shrugged as she opened a water bottle, "But boy was that a workout." She laughed.

"What did you do?" Jeongin asked.

"They had me run from two cops. It's gonna look so good I just know it." She smiled as she sat down.

"Did you get to say anything?" Minho asked.

"I said 'Catch me if you can!' I already know this album is going to be so fantastic." She had a bright smile on her face... still.

"I don't think i'll ever be ready to see it." Jisung laughed.

"Whipped!" Seungmin yelled. Summer laughed at his statement.

"Hey man how do you expect me to not be whipped when i'm dating the Seong Haeun." He put his hands up in defense. Summer put a finger over her lips, signaling him to be quiet.

"Shhh Ji." She laughed. He immediately gasped and then covered his mouth. Pink spread on his cheeks as the others all laughed.

———

They were out into final outfits. Summer wore black dress pants and black shoes, like the other members. She had on a white button up shirt which was rolled up to her forearms with a black vest overtop. Her hair was slicked back a bit with just a few strands hanging in front of her face. She looked very formal, complete opposite of what she was in before. First they took short clips of each of the members. Summer looked up at the camera, her lips were slightly agape with a small smile on her face. The way her catlike eyes were now wide and big resembled a lustful gaze. She knew it would make everyone go wild.

"I like these outfits. I feel very expensive." Felix laughed.

"Just wait until we film Topline." Changbin patted his back.

"You know what we'll be wearing?" Jeongin smiled in excitement.

"No. But I know we'll look expensive. That's basically what the song is about." He laughed.

"Jisung do you know what type of out- Jisung?" Jeongin waved a hand in front of him.

"What?" He asked once he was snapped back to reality.

"You really are whipped." Jeongin laughed. The group was then all called to get a few shots of them all walking towards the camera. The way the scene was set was supposed to make it seem like they were walking on the side of a building. They put her in the middle, between Felix and Minho.

"Summer center." Felix laughed.

"This is a little scary." She giggled. The director called action and the group walked, or strutted more so, down the columns of the building, again multiple angles were taken, some from in front, some from above and some from the side. Lastly was a finally short clip of them all standing, and looking at the camera. She cocked her head at the camera for the short second she had. Then finally they were done. It took a while since some of their sets took place during the day, like Summer, Changbin and Felix where as others like Han and Seungmin's were during the night time. And in between the crew worked on the indoor ones, Bang Chan, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Minho. She had a fun time, she got to go watch a little bit of Chan's set and Jisung's during the time she was off.

A/N: Go vote on which AU story you'd like me to write once I finish this story!!! (In my conversations)