78 / Fan Call

She sat with her computer in front of her ready for the fan calls. She was at a desk at JYPE with the computer ready. Summer only had 5 fan calls which she partially expected. Of course fans love her, but if she was a fan girl she'd want to talk to the boys more too. It was 11:58 two more minutes until the first call would start. She was nervous. She tapped her hand against the desk and took a sip of her coffee. 11:59. Almost there. Her eyes refused to leave the screen. They had five minutes for each call, she had five calls so in theory she'd only have to call until 12:25. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk to her fans, something just made her so incredibly nervous. 12:00. It took a second before the first person joined the call.

"Hi!" She smiled.

"Hi sweetie! What's your name?" Summer asked.

"I'm Stella."

"Oh that's a really pretty name. Where are you from Stella?" She smiled, for as nervous as she was she was incredibly good at hiding it.

"The US, specially Florida."

"Oh i've always wanted to go to Florida. Do you like it there?"

"It's alright, really humid and hot. Honestly it's not too special." She laughed a little and Summer laughed with her.

"I'll still go there don't worry." She winked.

"This may seem like a super weird question." The girl said.

"Shoot."

"But I'm really curious as to why you always use a microphone during performances, like instead of the headsets." She asked. Summer laughed.

"This is actually kind of embarrassing, but while we preform I sing like the whole song. I don't know why, i've tried to stop myself but I always end up singing parts that aren't mine. So I use a microphone so people can't hear singing other lyrics." She laughed.

"Seriously?" Stella laughed too.

"Yes isn't that so embarrassing? Curse 3Racha for making such catchy songs." The two girls laughed together for a while. Then after the five minutes was up it was time for the next person. This one was a boy he looked quite young, but also older at the same time.

"Hi hun!" Summer smiled at him.

"Hello." He smiled.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"JiWon." He replied.

"It's very nice to meet you JiWon. Where are you from?"

"I live in Seoul." He smiled.

"Oh we're close then." She smiled, "How old are you?"

"I'm 18. In my last year of high school. I know I have a baby face." He laughed.

"You do, It's cute though." She smiled at him, "What are you planning to be in the future?"

"I want to be a teacher, but my parents want me to be a lawyer." He laughed a little, "So we'll see who wins that."

"It's your life, I know your parents may hate me for saying this, but follow your heart not theirs." She smiled at him.

"It's so crazy that I just got advice from you." He smiled, "I was so excited when I got the fan call when I bought this album."

"Which other member did you choose to talk to?" She asked.

"Changbin." The boy smiled, "He's my bias. Oh oh! You're my bias wrecker though." He laughed, "At first I was confused as to why a girl would join Stray Kids and now you're one of my favorites."

"I'm honored that i've climbed up the ladder." She laughed. The two talked a little more and then they had to move on to the next caller. This one was a younger girl, 16, and she was from France. She had a very heavy French accent that Summer absolutely adored and would not stop commenting on the whole time. The next one was another boy from Korea. He was from Busan like Jeongin, He was a huge fan of Stray Kids and had met the rest of the group back in 2019 before Summer joined, so he decided to talk to her on the fan call.

"Bye it was so great to meet you!" Summer waved.

"Bye thank you so much!" The boy said. One more person for the day. She smiled the connecting screen popped up. But quickly her smile faded when she was met with the face of a clown. Not just any clown. The same one that was in the haunted house. She gasped and covered her mouth. She was about to disconnect the call when the person spoke.

"Hello Summer." It said in a modified voice, "Long time no see." She immediately closed the lap top and just sat there staring. The haunted house thing could have been a coincidence, but this. This made it true that it wasn't. She sat with her elbows on the table and her hands pulling her hair, trying to understand this all. Did she have some sort of creepy stalker? Was someone trying to kidnap her? Or murder her? What the hell did they want? Fear spread through her whole body.

"Hey Summer are your-" Chan walked in and noticed her sitting there, "Haeun?"

"Chan." She turned to him, "It was the fucking clown." She looked like she was about to sob.

"What?"

"The one from the haunted house. He was on my call." Now she was crying. She buried her face into Chan's shoulder, "Someone is stalking me." She sobbed.

"We'll get this all figured out okay?" He tried to comfort her but oh god was he just as terrified. She sat on the couch in Chan's studio. She was alone as everyone else was still doing their calls, those who did finish were not with her. She was so scared, but Chan's little studio felt safe. She was comfortable in there and calmed down quite a bit. She didn't know if Chan was planning to tell the other members, she didn't mind if he did, she just really didn't want them all to worry about her.

———

She still sat in Chan's studio, not knowing where anyone else was. She was still incredibly shaken up, but had calmed herself down. By now everyone should have been about finished with their calls.

"Where's Summer?" Felix walked out, he was the last one to finish up his calls.

"She uh." Chan paused, "She's sitting in my studio."

"Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"Do you guys remember the filming of our halloween video? And she said she was chased by that clown with an axe who mysteriously disappeared afterwards? I think the crew didn't tell us about that guy because they didn't want us to be scared. But they had that whole part edited out of the video. We weren't told the whole truth, but this clown guy got into Summers fan call." Chan said.

"Oh my god." They all gasped. This was serious. It wasn't a misunderstanding, this person wanted her, either for themself or dead.

"Is she okay? We can't leave her alone." Jisung stood up.

"She's calming down. She likes my little office. But she's got a stalker, at the very least. Maybe even someone out to take her or kill her. I don't know how okay she can really get." Chan said.

"We need to go check on her." Hyunjin stood up. They all followed and walked to the tiny room.

knock knock knock

"Who is it?" She said wish a shaky voice.

"It's us." Changbin said.

"Come in." She said, they could tell she was trying to be happy. As soon as the door opened all eight boys somehow fit into the room. Jisung and Jeongin were the first ones in, they ran to her and immediately hugged her.

"Noona, you're safe with us." Jeongin said in her ear, this made her start to cry again. Everyone noticed she was crying, but they expected it. Not even a strong girl like her could hold something like that in.

A/N: A little mystery to add more to this story! also guys i love seeing all these comments on my story it's literally so cute! I love you all <3 don't forget to stay healthy!!