107 / Lines

In a few days the group would be taking their flight to Thailand to restart the Maniac tour. They were booked all around the world for the next two months. The group spent their days practicing quite a bit more now that they were getting so close to the dates.

"Okay let's run that again." Chan spoke as they were all out of breath from running God's Menu for the millionth time.

"Can we maybe... Get some water?" Summer said out of breath. Although it was winter, she was so incredibly hot from all of this training by now. They had been there for around 6 hours already practicing. She had her hair put up into some type of messy bun/ ponytail she didn't even know anymore. She had a giant sleeveless shirt on with a sports bra underneath and some random pair of joggers.

"Oh yes! Get some water." They all sluggishly walked to the front of the room where their waters were, "Summer?" She turned to look at Chan, "Would you be against singing in some of these songs you aren't in? Just for our live performances."

"I'm not against it at all, but trust me Chan I don't care if I don't sing in a lot of these, I don't want to have to change all the choreography and such just to let me sing. I promise it's okay." She took a sip of her water.

"We want you to." He said back, "Maybe not a lot of lines, but I think Stay would also really enjoy hearing you in some of these, like when you and Jisung sang some of his lines together in District 9. Which by the way I think we should keep that in." He smiled at her.

"What are you thinking then?" He sat down next to her.

"I think we could add you somewhere in the pre chorus and maybe a verse or two for Easy. All In well keep you with the automated voice. Which by the way how do you do that so well?"

"Good question. It just kinda works I guess." She laughed.

"District 9 we'll keep you with Jisung's lines, maybe a few here or there if we can find some good times for you to sing. For God's Menu, I'd really like it if in the second verse you joined Seungmin and Jeongin's line. We can figure out where you'll go in the formation for that right now. Those are the only few I have so far, unless you have some lines you want."

"I don't. I'm great with anything you give me." She smiled.

"Perfect let's figure out the God's Menu one then." They all stood up and went into their positions to start Felix's verse. Normally, Summer and Changbin were next to eachother in the back of the formation for Felix's part. Seungmin was closest to her, on the end and Jeongin was on the other end, they would normally stand up and meet in the middle for their part, "Can we maybe try it where Summer and Changbin are in a line behind Felix?" Chan asked.

"You want me infront or behind her?" Changbin asked.

"Behind, we don't want her stepping on you." Chan laughed. Summer pretended to stomp on Changbin before she sat down, "Okay let me play it." She stood up as the two boys walked over to her, "Okay okay I like that." Chan smiled, "You three can do whatever you want there, make it fun, make it cute, make it hot, whatever your heart desires that day. The three all smiled at eachother. Sometimes she forgot how tall her two roommates were until she stood next to them and had to look up at them. The height difference made her look quite small compared to them. They ran it a few times, the last one Seungmin and Jeongin put their arms on her shoulders like an armrest as they sang. At the end of their lines she reached her hands up and patted their faces.

"That was cute!" Jisung said as he watched them in the mirror.

"That'll be our thing for the first preformance." Jeongin smiled.

"Let's go Vocalracha!" Seungmin yelled.

"You guys hungry?" Changbin asked.

"Yes oh my lord." Hyunjin panted.