106 / Dwaekki Gym

Today they were going to be filming a new SKZ CODE episode which would be released a bit later. This one was 'Dwaekki Gym' In which Changbin would lead a workout for all of Stray Kids. The video started out with Changbin talking about his new Gym while Seungmin ran on the treadmill in the back.

"Why is he running like that?" Summer whispered to Felix. The two were off set, yet there was still cameras on them as they started laughing.

"When are our members going to come on?" Changbin glared at Chan who was also off set, wanting them to come on, "Are you just going to stand there?" Chan laughed at this, "Let's call for our members. This way please." The group of seven walked out next to him.

"Coach I can't work out today!" Jeongin whined, "I don't want to work out!" Changbin goes around hugging each member. He brought Summer into a bear hug, somehow suffocating her.

"Changbin!" She spoke with barely any air.

"You need to work out more." He let go and walked away. She was left bamboozled, her jaw on the ground as the group laughed at her.

"We'll introduce ourselves now-" Chan was cut off.

"I'll take it from here." Changbin smiled.

"Mister sass up in here today." Summer shouted.

"Excuse me!" Seungmin squeezed into the group.

"We all have to squat as we introduce ourselves!" Changbin yelled, "One two!"

"Hello we are Stray Kids!" Everyone squatted together.

"Now we are going to do an In Body check." Changbin ordered, "Starting with our youngest member." Everyone turned to Jeongin who seemed nervous.

"Maknae on top!" Seungmin walked over to help Changbin as his assistant. Soon, the group got bored of the check and started doing whatever they wanted. Summer was playing around with some weights when Changbin came by to measure her arm's circumference.

"Now for Summer." He wrapped it around her arm. She laughed as she took off the sweatshirt she had on, revealing her arm. Changbin's eyes went wide as he read the measurement, "12.5 inches." He read. She immediately flexed her arms doing poses to the camera.

"Her arms are still smaller than mine!" Jisung jumped up and down. She found it cute that he was so excited about this.

"Want to measure legs?" She smirked at him as he immediately shut up. The whole group knew Summer's legs were incredibly strong, as she did legs every single time she went to the gym.

"17 inches." Chan spoke after he measured Changbins arm.

"Only?" Seungmin seemed disappointed. Now it was time to see everyone's In Body results.

"I.N was first." Changbin spoke, "To begin, this is not human."

"Is he totally not human?" Han joked.

"His muscle mass is quite good." Changbin continued, "But his body fat is below average." Changbin went through the next three boys, showing they all had very muscley healthy bodies, "Okay Summer."

"Ahhhh!" She covered her face, "Don't tell me!" She plugged her ears, "Lalalalalalala!" As she sang Changbin said her results.

"Her lower body is almost pure muscle." He spoke.

"Duh have you seen her legs?" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"She has below average body fat for her height and weight." He continued.

"Lalalalalala!" She sang still with her ears plugged.

"Her body fat is 5.4%" He said.

"Damn I really need to eat more." She took her hands off her ears, "Well guess I don't need the gym!" She got up to skip away when Jisung grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.

"You can't just leave me here alone!" He cried.

———

Next was the flexibility test, where they would play rock paper scissors. First up was Seungmin and I.N. I.N won. The second duo was Han and Felix. Han won. Changbin decided not to participate so it was Summer and Hyunjin.

"Lord you pair me up with the tallest member?" She laughed. The large height difference between them was comical.

"That just means I have a better shot." He laughed.

"Boy I can do the splits I think I got you on this one." She laughed as they started playing.

Hyunjin won the first one and she slid her foot towards him. He also won the second one. The third one switched it around as she won. Two more Rock Paper Scissors later she was still winning.

"Okay okay. Rock paper scissors shoot!" Hyunjin won. She looked at the distance she had to cover and sighed as everyone laughed at her. She slid her way down, it wasn't fully in the splits but she was almost there. The next one Hyunjin lost. She got up and slid her right foot behind the other. He looked at the distance, and tries his best but after her moving back one more time he fell over.

"This is not fair." Hyunjin laughed.

"Summer wins!!" Last was Bang Chan and Lee Know. Lee Know was almost in his splits, he was incredibly flexible, but that's what you get from the dance machine, Lee Minho. However, the stretch ended up being too far, and Minho lost. Jeongin and Chan went next, and Chan won. Then it was Jisung and Summer. She cracked her knuckles as she walked up to him.

"You ready to lose?" She smiled.

"I'm ready to win." He smiled back. Something in her wanted to kiss him so bad in that moment. His smile, his arms, his hair, his cockiness was somehow so attractive. But of course they could never in front of the crew and cameras. The two of them kept going back and forth. Then all the sudden Summer had gotten four in a row. She was standing looking down at Jisung with a sly smile. She kept winning until Jisung was basically in the middle splits.

"I can't go any further!" He yelled and fell over. Summer started laughing.

"You did good Ji." She smiled at helped him up. Now it was time for the final round, her and Chan. After four rounds, Summer had been the only one moving back. Chan had a big smile on his face as he was pretty far down, almost in the splits.

"Beat her even if you have to go down into the splits!" Lee Know yelled. Summer glared at him which made him laugh. Summer kept moving back, and by now Chan was already almost in the splits. Until, he won. She stood in shock as he got up and swung his right foot behind his left. She stared at the distance between her foot and his as the boys all cheered.

"I don't even think my legs are that long!" She cried. She slid her legs until she was almost in the splits, it seemed easy for her. Good think she worked on her splits while making cookies.

"How is she so flexible?!" Seungmin gasped.

"It's cause I'm a girl." She laughed. One of her forearms was on the ground while the other played rock paper scissors with Chan. She smiled as she won and stood back up. Chan couldn't make the distance, making her the winner.

"Everyone, our champion, Seong Haeun!" Changbin raised up her hand, "Also Seungmin you're fired she's my assistant now."

"What?!" Seungmin laughed.

"Drop and give me twenty!" She yelled at the boys, they all stared at her, "You deaf?" They all dropped down and she high fived Changbin, "Guys i'm joking." She laughed as they all looked at her in disbelief.

"Noona is mean." Jeongin whined.

"That's trainer Noona to you."

A/N: I'm sorry for not writing any of the actual workout part, I was going to but this was already like 1200 words and i'm lowkey real tired but I hope you guys enjoyed the SKZ CODE! I need 5 star to come out because I haven't been writing recently due to not knowing enough about it and I don't know what to do when im not writing chapters