76 / Haunted

"Its almost halloween!" Summer was so excited. Halloween was her favorite holiday.

"Oh no." Hyunjin said.

"Oh yes!" Summer smiled.

"Actually since you mentioned that. Our team wants us to film going to a haunted house for a video. I think it's in 2 days." Chan said.

"You're joking oh my god!" Summer jumped up and down.

"Haunted house here we come!" Changbin laughed.

———

They arrived at an unknown location. It was around 11 at night, dark, cloudy, scary, "This is so scary." Hyunjin said as they handed out cameras to everyone.

"Should we go in a group?" Felix asked.

"Max is partners." The producer said.

"That means one of us has to be alone." Jeongin said.

"Me! I want to be alone!" Summer laughed.

"Why would you want to be alone?" Minho looked at her like she was insane.

"I mean we'll all be in there at the same time, I don't mind being alone. Plus if I somehow stumble upon two victims maybe I can join them we'll see." She gave a smirk.

"Summer will be alone and then we'll draw names for everyone else. Everyone pick a stick and find whoever has your color." The producer said. The teams were: Jeongin and Changbin, Felix and Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin, and Minho with Chan, "Your teams all get one camera, and you have to stay with your partner the whole time. You cannot travel with another group for longer than two minutes. Good luck." The team had hired scare actors to hide in this unknown facility. It was two stories tall and had a ton of different rooms. They all had to start at different entrances to make sure they weren't traveling together.

"Hi stay! It's Summer here alone. I volunteered to be alone because I know all the boys are so scared right now." She laughed, "I'm kind of like excited like i'm scared but excited. I'm thrilled that's a good word." She walked into the place, it was completely dark, "Let's see who screams first." She smiled at the camera. She walked down the hall for a little bit, going in and out of rooms, exploring, "Are we in like a school or something? Like I have no clue what this place is." Suddenly the door shut behind her, "Oh my god." She went to go open it but something popped out right in front of her, it startled her, but nothing more, "Goodness gracious." She laughed a little as she went to the door, opened it, and walked out, suddenly she heard a scream, "Hyunjin. I know that scream anywhere." She laughed as she heard footsteps coming towards her, "I'm gonna scare them." She hid behind the door in a room.

"Was that Hyunjin screaming?" She knew it was Felix's deep voice.

"It sure sounded like it." Jisung was with him, "This hallway is really dark."

"Wow great observation Jisung." Felix laughed.

"Anyone could be hiding anywhere." Jisung sounded frightened.

"I bet that's all a lie to make us more scared." Felix also sounded scared, but he was trying to contain it.

"Should we go into a room?" Jisung started to open the door to the room Summer was in.

"Hell no. If there's people hiding here they're going to be in the roo-"

"Boo." She jumped out from the darkness.

"Ahhh!" The two darted down the hallway.

"Oh relax it's just me." Summer laughed as she ran after them.

"Oh my god you scared me so bad." Jisung hugged her.

"Have you been sitting in there the whole time?" Felix asked her.