87 / Friends

Jisung

Minho

Jisung

Minho

Jisung

Minho

God she couldn't even wrap her head around anything. She spent basically the entire day either staring up at the ceiling thinking or writing her thoughts down in her notebook. She barely even came out of her room, only to grab water or a snack on occasion. But this was eating her from the inside out. She needed to figure this out.

"Summer are you awake?" She heard Jeongin knock on the door.

"Yea." She answered monotonously.

"What's wrong? You've barely come out today?" Jeongin asked her.

"I can't think about anything besides this stupid love situation. I wish feelings didn't exists sometimes Innie." She sat up from laying in her bed. He sat down beside her.

"Maybe another input could help. You can talk to me." He smiled at her.

"Well you know about Jisung kissing me right?"He nodded, "Minho kissed me too."

"Seriously? What happened?" Jeongin looked happy nervous and surprised all at once.

"We were eating in the cafeteria and this was when Haru was still trying to kill me or whatever so I was like there's no way you can know i'll be okay blah blah blah and he grabbed my face and kissed me and said 'I do know, nothing will happen to you'" Jeongin covered his face, "I know right. That's not it. Hyunjin said he knows he's not the right one for me. He said 'Maybe it'll be us in another lifetime.'"

"Oh my god that's so sad." Jeongin looked like he was going to cry.

"I almost cried. I felt so bad." She covered her face. "Why did I do this to all of them?"

"You didn't choose to." Jeongin tried to comfort her.

"But now I can't figure out how to fix it."

"Jisung, Hyunjin and Felix are all practicing for the KBS Song Festival, maybe you could talk to Minho." He suggested.

"I guess I could. That's so scary though. What If I hurt him even more or something?" She fidgeted with her fingers.

"It's worth a shot Haeun." Jeongin put a hand on her leg.

"You're right." She let out a big sigh, "Do you know where Minho is?"

"In his room I think." He smiled. Summer nodded and stood up, "Wish me luck." She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Thoughts raced through her head as she made her way to Minho's room. Until she stopped at the door. She was scared to knock, but knew she had to.

knock knock knock

"Come in." She heard his familiar voice on the other side of the door. She slowly opened the door and poked her head in, "Oh hi Summer. What's up?" He put down his phone and looked at her.

"Minho, can we talk?" She asked.

"Sure. What's the matter?" She sat down on his bed looking at him.

"I just- I wanted to- I mean I-" They both laughed a little, "Man I can't even talk." Summer face palmed as she smiled.

"Is this about the whole love situation?" Minho asked her. She nodded in response, "Then don't think of me as a candidate think of me as a friend." He said and she took a deep breath.

"Minho, Im still so lost. I think kissing only made it harder. I mean, Hyunjin came up to me the other day, he told me he knows he's not the right one for me, and that maybe we could work out in another lifetime. Which helped, I mean at least it's now just between you and Jisung. But I just don't get how I don't understand this still." She refused to look at him.

"I probably shouldn't say this, but do you think you're trying to hold onto past feelings with me?" She looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that like, your holding onto the feelings you used to have, not the ones you have now, and that's what's twisting you up." She thought about it, "I know by saying that, if it's true, then the answer is not me. Haeun, I think we're doing the same thing. I think we're both hanging onto the feelings we had so long ago, and since we found out we both had those feelings, we thought they came back, but they didn't, we just thought that they would." They both sat silent for a second, "I just think we're both holding onto past feelings thinking they're back when they really aren't." He was looking down, "Does that make any sense." She nodded.

"Feelings are really complicated I guess." She laughed a little, "When did you start thinking like that?"

"Since I kissed you." He looked up at her now, "I thought about it more and more and it led to me realizing this. I guess it wasn't meant to be." They were both holding back tears now. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry." She cried.

"Don't apologize, remember when you said, 'if we're meant to be the universe will tell us'? This is the universe telling us it's not meant to be." He cried too as he rubbed her back. Minho didn't cry much, it took a lot to get him to, and this conversation got him there.

"I wish the universe said something sooner so I didn't put you through all of this." She said.

"Sometimes the universe is a dick I guess." They both laughed a little.

"I really care about you Minho. I love you. No matter what." He nodded.

"I love you too, no matter what." She kissed the top of his head.

"Hey Minho-" Jisung paused, "Oh. Hi Haeun."

"Hi Jisung." She smiled at him, "How was practice?"

"Tiring." He laid on his bed, "What we're you two talking about?"

"You'll know in due time." She winked as she stood up, "Get some rest Jisung. Love you boys." She closed the door behind her and quickly walked to her room to inform Jeongin. A weight felt lifted off her back. She understood what Minho meant and never thought about that until he mentioned it. She realized he was right. They were trying to hold onto something they had already lost.

"Everything okay?" Jisung asked Minho.

"Yeah." He wore a small smile, "Everything is alright."

"Did something happen?" He asked.

"Yes. But you'll know when she decided to tell you."

"Are you two together?"

"No." Minho laughed, "No Jisung."

"Then what is it?" He was urging Minho to tell him.

"All i'm going to say is, be careful Jisung. Don't mess it up."

"Don't mess what up?"

"You'll see."

"I'll see what?"

"Oh my lord your so nosey." Minho laughed.

A/N: One left...