73 / Couple

JYP: You two have a couples interview today. Make sure you are prepared.

———

Jungsu: He tells us the day of and expects us to be prepared?

Summer: What do they even ask on a couples interview??

Jungsu: I guess we'll find out. I'll pick you up in an hour

Summer: I get to see your new hair Su <3

"Christopher." She slammed the door open to Chan and Changbins room.

"Everything okay?" He looked worried.

"JYP signed me and Jungsu up for a couples interview. Today." She fell onto his bed next to where he was laying.

"Today?! You're kidding right." Changbin gasped.

"I wish Binnie. This is going to be terrible." She groaned.

"Hey can I- Summer?" Han walked into the room and saw he laying down on the bed next to Chan.

"She has a couples interview today." Chan patted her back.

"And I didn't know!" She covered her face and felt like crying.

"Let's go beat up JYP." Han said.

"I like the way you think." Changbin got up and cracked his knuckles.

"Jungsu is coming to get me in like a little bit so I should probably get ready." She reluctantly got up, "Wish me luck before I go." She said as she past Jisung to walk out.

"So what we're you going to ask us about?" Chan asked Han.

"Her." He said quietly.

———

Jungsu: I'm here

Summer: Knock on the door Felix will let you in, I'll be done in like five

Jungsu: Felix!!

She heard the door open from the bathroom and Jungsu and Felix start to talk together, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Seungmin were also out there all talking. Suddenly she thought about what would happen when they do break up. Would they not talk anymore? Would their groups not talk anymore? Would they not be allowed to talk anymore? That's not what she wanted at all. As much as she didn't like being in this relationship, she loved spending time with Jungsu and Xdinary Heroes. She walked out and smiled when she saw him.

"Hair. Oh my god!" She ran over to him and immediately started to play with it, "Jungsu I love it!" She smiled. His roots were dyed purple and it slowly faded to a pretty blonde. She loved it.

"I'm glad you do." He smiled at her.

"You two ready to go be a couple?" Hyunjin laughed.

"The whole car ride we need to come up with the most detailed backstory ever." Summer said.

"Let's hope this doesn't go terrible." Jungsu stood up to leave.

"I'll text you guys afterwards! Love you!" She blew them all a kiss before heading out the door.

"I'm nervous for them." Jeongin said as they left.

"I think they'll be okay. Hopefully." Seungmin replied.

"Okay so. Backstory." She said as she got into the front seat of the car, "We met at JYP entertainment and ran into eachother one day in the cafeteria. We both went to grab the same spoon and then we sat together and talked since we were both alone. How does that sound?" She asked him.