173 / Caught

News:

Stray Kids' Han and Summer spotted early this morning at Han River

Early this morning, dispatch spotted the two idols laying by the river at approximately 3:38 am. Though, they were spotted from far away the two seemed incredibly close. This leads us to believe that they could be romantically involved with one another.

Comments:

personA: BRO I FUCKING KNEW IT

personB: SO SHE WAS CHEATING ON JUNGSU?!?!?!?!

personC: I've been rooting for those two I actually really hope this is really I love them together

personD: shes such a slut

personE: Jungsu bawling rn

personF: girl back tf away he's mine

personG: it was bound to happen with one of them at some point. not too surprising

personH: This better be fake.

———

"I don't understand how you two could be so stupid." Chan's disappointment hurt.

"It was my idea." Jisung confessed.

"But I still went along with it." She sighed, "Dont try to take the blame for me Jisung."

"Yeah this is both of your faults." Chan so incredibly upset, "Do you understand what could happen now? Haeun might have to leave because of this. And not just move out. I mean leave the group." Chan was basically pacing around the room. The other six members were scared to be honest. They all sat in Hyunjin and Felix's room as Chan scolded the two stupid idols.

"We'll talk it over with JYP. I'm sure there's something we can do." Jisung's voice sounded desperate. Reality was finally setting in for Haeun. There was no way JYP would let her stay after this. She was truly fucked. Chan was just disapprovingly shaking his head. Summer understood his actions. Hell she was pissed off at herself too. They should have been more careful.

JYP: Come to my office now.

JYP: Only you and Jisung.

"We have to go." She spoke softly, "JYP wants to talk to us." She turned to go to the door when she suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Haeun?" Jisung asked with worry behind his voice. She flipped around and ran back to Chan as tears finally fell from her eyes. She ran into him, tightly hugging him.

"Thank you for everything." She spoke softly.

"We're going to figure it out." He rubbed her back.

———

"I'm sure you are already aware of why I called you both in today." The man's voice boomed. The two both nodded as they sat down, "I recall telling you, Jisung, that if this got public Haeun would be out. Didn't I?"

"You did sir." He nodded.

"Well then." He sighed, "Haeun." She looked at him, knowing what he was going to say, but somehow hoping she was wrong, "You're fired."

"What about me?" Jisung spoke immediately after, "It was my idea to go out. Why does she get fired for it?" She looked over at him in disbelief.

"Because Haeun has caused much trouble since she became apart of this group. She needs to leave this was her last chance." He replied. The girl still had yet to say anything, "You have three days to move out of the dorm. Where you go and what you do I do not care. You will be prohibited from contact with any idols you know and will remain as a regular civilian and fan." He spoke, "Understood?" She took a deep, nervous breath.