57 / Performance (Oakland)

"Summer." Han walked into her dressing room without knocking.

"Oh my lord! Han you scared the shit out of me. What if I didn't have clothes on?" She laughed a little.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Huh?!"

"I said we miss you. Come into our room." He said. Was she hearing things? What was going on.

"I thought you said can I kiss you." She laughed.

"I did." She whipped her head around at his comment, "What?"

"You did say that?"

"Did say what?"

"Can I kiss you."

"I mean if you insist." Jisung puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

"Oh my god you suck." She laughed and walked out of the room.

"So no kiss?" He said after he caught up to her. She quickly stopped and put his head in her hands. She turned him and kissed his cheek.

"There ya go loverboy." She smiled and continued walking.

"Loverboy?"

"Loverboy."

"Loverboy?" Suddenly Chan was standing right in front of them.

"Oh my god." She jumped, "What is with you guys scaring me today." She laughed.

"Hurry up we're going on in like 5 minutes." Chan laughed.

———

After they preformed Maniac, Red Lights and Venom it was time for introductions, "One Two. Step Out! Hello we are Stray Kids!"

"Hello! I'm Lee Know!"

"Hannie in the building!"

"Hometown girl Summer!"

"It's your Baby Bread!"

"Hello to all your lovely faces. Im Felix."

"How is everyone doing tonight? Bang Chan here!"

"Hey guys it's Hyunjinnie!"

"Seungmin is right here."

"Ayo it's your boy Changbin!"

"Seungmin what songs did we start with tonight?" Chan asked. As Seungmin answered Han and Lee Know snuck up behind Summer.

"Boo." They both whispered.

"Ah!" She yelled. And then when she noticed it was those two she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Excuse me i'm talking thank you." Seungmin said.

"What's going on over there?" Chan asked.

"We scared her." Minho smiled.

"This is the third time today you guys have it out for me I swear." She laughed.

"Anyways I think it's time for some more music." They all ran off stage as a VCR played. Their next songs were Easy, All in and District 9. Summer only had to dance in these songs, except her three lines in All in. During Lonely St. They didn't have any choreography, so they just walked around the stage and did whatever they wanted. Summer was sitting on the edge of the stage as she read someone's poster who was right in front of her.

Welcome Home Summer!

Then she noticed who it was. Another one of her foster siblings. Kiara. Kiara was the last foster sibling she had. When Summer was 12 she was 7. So now she was 17. Summer waved to her and said, "Hi Kiara!" She smiled.