169 / Mic

After their performance, the group was invited to do Music Core's karaoke session. As they walked in, there was a board with different post-it notes of all the songs they could sing. Summer looked at the songs, not knowing if she was even planning on singing at all. There were a few she kept in mind incase she was asked to sing.

Jeongin held the small controller and Hyunjin rested his head on his shoulder. Felix decided to sit on the other side of I.N and Seungmin stood outside of the booth with Summer. This was when Jeongin picked the song, Confession by Deli Spice. Felix lightly tapped his tambourine as the maknae sang. Summer slid into the room, sitting on the floor in front of them. Her back was to the wall closest to Hyunjin and her knees at her chest. She watched the words appear on the screen and Jeongin singing them beautifully. She bopped her head to the beat like the others were doing once he hit the chorus. Everyone clapped and cheered for the boy when he finished.

Score: 94

Then Lee Know and Changbin decided they were going to sing Hype Boy. Summer got up from her spot on the ground and walked out to let them have the full booth, but Changbin grabbed her arm, almost making her fall and pulled her back into the booth. She didn't know why but she found it quite funny and decided to clap like Jisung was doing. Then he handed Jisung the microphone and took Summer's hand again guiding her out to do the choreography together.

"Oh!" She finally realized what he wanted from her. As Lee Know started singing the chorus, Summer, Changbin and Hyunjin went all out for the dance. Then finally, Changbin went back into the booth.

Score: 96

Next was Bang Chan and Changbin's versions of EYES, NOSE, LIPS by Taeyang. As the two sang Summer continued to look at the post-it notes of songs. The group had already sat down on the couch as she still stood up there looking for something. She swayed to the boys' beautiful vocals. After she searching, she turned around and saw Jisung with a bright smile on his face as he listened to the music. His contagious smile quickly appeared on her face as well.

Score: 100

Next song: Into The New World by Girls Generation. The whole group was jamming, absolutely loving the singing, until Changbin messed up, making everyone laugh. Everytime Summer looked over at Jisung he had a huge smile on his face. She was happy to see he was so happy. Her glance at him did not to unnoticed by the boy, as whenever their eyes met her would look down to his the pink splattered on his face. After a bit, Lee Know handed Jeongin his microphone and walked over to the couch. Summer was seated next to Hyunjin as the two listened to their members sing, "Are you going to sing?" He asked her.

"I don't know." She said, "I don't think I could top them." Hyunjin laughed.

Score: 90

Jeongin then put on Heartbeat by 2PM. "Can you feel my Heartbeat!" He opened the door to the karaoke booth, almost running over Jisung. But then he took Jisung into the booth with him. Then rapper Jeongin popped out as he started the song. Summer was laughing and smiling at the boy as he excitedly sang. As they got closer to the chorus, Changbin ran into the booth to join the action, "Listen to my heart beating for you!" Jeongin sang. Summer laughed as she noticed Jisung in the corner of the booth. As everyone got up to dance, she couldn't help it. Inevitably she stood up and joined the boys in their dancing. Changbin then grabbed a microphone, to sing. Jeongin came out of the booth and he Chan and Summer all did the choreography to Changbin's singing.

"Listen to my hearteu beateu!" He sang, "Listen to my hearteu beateu!" It was like a dance party that they just couldn't resist. Changbin and Jeongin were easily the party people of this karaoke.

Score: 93

"Seungmin!" Jisung called, "Can you sing?" Seungmin then made his way into the booth, Summer decided to follow him in, just to get a front row seat. He chose the song, End Of The World by Yoon Jong Shin and Jung Junil. Summer sat between Jisung and Lee Know as the boy stood up to sing for the group, his voice was beautiful, as always. Forget white noise. She wanted to fall asleep to Seungmin's singing.