100 / Heart Rate

"Good morning you two." Jeongin woke the two of them up on the couch. Summer's hair was all over her face. Her leg was thrown over Jisung who was barely on the couch by then.

"What time is it." Summer rubbed her head.

"9am." Jeongin laughed, "You need to start getting rid of that hangover." She looked down to see Jisung still asleep.

"Jisung!" Jeongin shouted, he got so scared he fell off the couch.

"Ow. What the hell." He sat up.

"You also need to start getting rid of your hangover too." Jeongin helped him get up. They all made soup to help get rid of the hangovers. Each and everyone one of them had one, some were worse than others.

———

"Hello Stay!" Chan started the live. As Changbin continued to hook up the Heart Rate device.

"This is already so embarrassing!" Summer covered her face. She was sitting in the middle on the couch with all these wires hooked up to her. The heart rate was showed at the bottom of the screen.

"Your heart rate is already at 85." Jisung laughed, "We need to calm her down before we start."

"I don't think that's possible." She laughed. By the time her heart rate got down to 70, the countdown started for the video and it automatically skyrocketed to 80.

"Oh my lord girl." Felix laughed.

5
4
3
2
1

"Okay here we go." Chan clicked on the video.
The first clip was of her sitting on the giant thrown, all of their faces were already amazed.

"The thrown hello?" Hyunjin gasped. She started the beginning adlibs.

Yeah mhm
It's your girl
Summer
Okay

She sat on the thrown with her feet thrown over the side as she rapped the first verse, "You're majestic." Hyunjin whispered to her. 87

The next section of the music video was the pre-chorus of her singing at the bar.

Yeah
I know you love me
Cmere I want to show you something.

She was laying on the counter of the bar, she moved her index finger motioning to 'come here'
"Oh my god Haeun." Changbin laughed

"This is like red lights all over again." She covered her face. 94

You want to party?
Mhm
hahahaha
Yeah

The scene suddenly flipped to the fisheye with all the boys around her.

I'm the Queen of Clubs baby.

Now it just showed clips of her walking along the countertop, her dancing with the boys, and her running around the thrown. Then suddenly it cut to her on Seungmin and Hyunjins shoulders.

Hey
I know you're looking at me
wondering yea
You want to be me don't ya baby?
Bow down to your queen now
Don't want your head gone do ya lovey?

Then it cut to her running across the bar and kicking over drinks before jumping behind the counter, serving drinks and kicking out the bartender. "Oh oh I wrote this next part!" Han squealed.

Knocking over cards like shots into drinks,
Luckiest girl out there, that's what everybody thinks,
Don't tilt your head, I can help you get out the kinks,
I'm always getting more, yea, until this place sinks.