111 / Performance (Saitama)

"Hi stay!" Changbin turned on the camera, "Today we're filming us getting ready for the concert in Saitama today." He spoke, "I have Chan and Felix here with me. I think the others are all up."

"Hyunjin and Summer both haven't responded to me." Felix said, "The others are awake."

"Let's go wake those two up then." Chan smiled and the three of them walked into Hyunjins room, of course with Chan's spare key.

"Hyunjinnie~" Changbin walked into the room with the video recording.

"Hyunjin wake up." Felix said in his deep scary voice. Hyunjin rolled around before slowly opening his eyes and sitting up.

"Good morning Hyunjin." Chan laughed.

"Morning." His voice was deep and tired. He rubbed his eyes as the boys giggled and got up to leave the room.

"We'll come get you in a little to go to the venue Jinnie!" Felix called.

"Now we have to go wake up little miss sleeps all day." Felix laughed.

"Wake up!" Changbin yelled as soon as the door opened to her room. But Summer being the deep sleeper she is, slept right through it.

"Hey! Don't be so loud! She'll get mad and none of us want to deal with a mad morning Summer." Chan called him down.

"Summer~" Felix put a hand on her shoulder. She was starfished across the bed, hair everywhere, she was such a reckless sleeper yet she looked so calm and pretty as she slept. Changbin moved the camera close to her face.

"This girl sleeps through anything." He rolled his eyes as he backed up. Felix then shook her a bit.

"Summer wake up." He said.

"Five more minutes." She rolled over and grabbed a pillow to hug. Her voice was also deep and raspy.

"We have a concert today." Chan laughed.

"Right." She sat up, still holding the pillow and she rubbed her eyes, "Are you guys filming me?" The boys giggled, "Hi stay." She gave a small wave as she spoke with her morning voice.

"We're leaving in 20 minutes." Chan said.

"Twenty?!" Her eyes went wide, "You're telling me I could have had fifteen more minutes of sleep." She rolled her eyes and fell back on the bed.

"You need to get ready stupid." Changbin laughed.

"Get ready to go to the venue and get ready again? I'm already wearing what imma wear to the venue. And it's gonna be a long day a girl needs her sleep."

"You can get your beauty sleep in the car." Chan laughed, "Be ready in twenty and no going back to bed!"

———

She was so excited to preform their newest Japanese song, The Sound, however she was quite nervous that she'd mess up on the other songs they were singing the Japanese versions of. She was scared that she'd accidentally sing in Korean. She sang the Japanese version of Case 143 all day over and over.

"What are you singing?" Jisung happily skipped over to her once he was done getting his making done.

"Case 143." She replied, "I'm nervous i'll accidentally sing the Korean version." She laughed a little.

"Don't worry about it too much Haeunnie." He put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"You never call me that." She looked at him surprised.

"It was the first thing that came to my head." He shrugged, "But seriously don't worry too much."

"I hope you know i'll still worry, quite a lot."