18 / Filming

"Hey Minho." Jisung sat up in his bed.

"Hey Jisung." Minho did the same, copying him.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Of course you can." He went to sit on Jisung's bed.

"I'm really confused. I think I may be starting to like Haeun. But like I can't right? She's a member of our group, we can't date." He looked sad.

"Who said that?" Minho put his hand on Jisung's leg.

"No one. But I just thought that JYP and all the other members and STAY wouldn't like it."

"That's not necessarily the case Jisung. I think you should wait a bit and see where things go for now okay? If she doesn't show anything like that back to you maybe it's time to start moving on okay? If she does then we can talk to the other members and JYP." Jisung looked up at him.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Good. Now get some sleep, you need it, tomorrow is a big day." Minho winked and went back to his bed.

———

Today they started filming the music videos, starting with the DOMINO teaser.

A/N: still mad we didn't get a full music video but it's okay ig

"Okay so we're going to start with Han's part right after the first chorus." After Jisung did all of his parts they had Felix, Lee Know and Summer come join them, "For Felix's rap we're going to have him sit in the middle of the couch while the Minho and Jisung play a video game on either side of him. Summer you're going to sit on the back of the couch and eat pizza."

"Haha I get to sit here and eat. Losers." She made an L with her hand. They all laughed as they started to film. They got a lot of shots of all of them just laughing and having fun.

"Okay Summer we're going to put up a trail of dominos for the beginning of the chorus. It's going to turn into a transition. We want you to sit here and put your legs up on the table. When I say go knock them over." The director told her.

"Oh that's gonna be sick." She smiled as all the boys watched her sit down with her legs up.

"She looks really good." Hyunjin watched through the tv by the director.

"She always looks really good Hyunjin." Minho laughed.

"We'll do Felix and Summers part now. We're going to lay those two down first and then spread the rest of you around them." Summer and Felix laid down with the tops of their heads touching.
Felix had his hand behind his head while Summer put one hand under her chin. The director set up the rest of the boys around them. The camera, which was above them, spun in a circle while the two sang. The video came out very well. Even though It was just a teaser.

———

"Today we're going to be doing the trio projects. These shouldn't take too long with what we have planned." The director stood in front of them, "There are two other directors here so we can divide and conquer this and finish all of them in one day. There will be some parts of the music videos where we need everyone but we'll do all of that last. Summer, Bang Chan, and Hyunjin follow me we're going to another set. The other 6 of you will be going somewhere else too. They all nodded and followed their directors.

"Okay so this is a very mature and sexy song. We're going to have Bang Chan and Hyunjin chained up in the beginning. The three got into their outfits for the music video. Summer had two different outfits, one was a long white dress, the other was white pants and a long sleeve shirt, it was similar to Hyunjin and Chan's. "Okay Summer. For your part the 'im going crazy now' We're going to have you get in a shower while you sing this."