158 / Public

After finally finishing filming their days worth of interviews Summer was absolutely exhausted. Hyunjin and Felix would be leaving in a few days for their fashion shows. Summer was so happy for the two and the amazing opportunities they had been granted. She was excited until she remembered her breakup would go public the next day. With this thought now sitting in her head again she couldn't sleep. Even though she was exhausted, the nervousness overcame that.

"I thought you'd be asleep already." Changbin laughed as she walked out of her room to get water.

"So did I." She laughed.

"Then what's keeping you up?" He turned down the volume on the TV. She sighed as she walked over to the couch after grabbing a glass of water.

"My breakup with Jungsu goes public tomorrow." She looked at the time, "Today I guess."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"It is. Im just scared. Because if one too many people think it's because of Jisung, I may end up out of this group." She took a sip of the water.

"You know we'd never let you leave right?" Changbin spoke with confidence as if he knew he was speaking the truth and nothing but the truth, "Especially not that boyfriend of yours." He laughed.

"He wouldn't actually leave to keep our relationship." She shook her head.

"I think he'd do a lot more than you think he would." Changbin smiled, "He really loves you Haeun, anyone can see it."

"Yeah and that's the problem right now." She let out a short laugh, "I wish I could just tell everyone what happened just to clear the air with this situation and not bring down JYPE."

"Maybe there's a way you can?" He tried to help.

"There isn't. If people find out Jungsu and I were forced into this relationship they'll get pissed at JYP and everything will come crumbling down."

"I'm sorry. I wish there was something the eight of us could do for you." He sighed.

"You guys just being here is more than enough." She put a hand on Changbin's shoulder, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me for being here for you. It's my job as your cooler older brother."

"Oh we're back to that are we?" Summer laughed.

"Oh i've always been the cooler older brother."

"Sure."

"Come on i'm your oppa!" He poked her cheek as she laughed.

"I have never called anyone oppa in my life."

"Call me your oppa!"

"Changbin!"

"Oppa!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"What's going on out here?" Felix stood in the doorway.

"Oppa- I mean Changbin! Oh fuck!" She covered her face.

"Yes!" Changbin jumped up and pumped his fist in the air.

"No I didn't actually call you that!"

"But you accidentally said it while referring to me!"

"Accidentally!"

"You still called me oppa!"

"Okay then..." Felix quickly turned around and left the scene.

———

News:

Jungsu and Summer Break Up

Xdinary Heroes' Jungsu and Stray Kids' Summer have officially ended their relationship.