83 / Who

She noticed the axe in his left hand and a small bag in his right, "Who are you?" She tried to sound as normal as possible but her voice was incredibly shaky.

"I know about the cops." He spoke. She was taken aback.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you brought cops with you Haeun."

"Who the hell are you."

"Why would I tell you knowing you brought the police to our meeting. I told you to come alone. You've broken my trust now sweetie. And for that you must pay." He walked towards her, throwing the bag to the side. She heard a small noice come from the bag. Alley. She gripped the pocket knife and pepper spray in her pocket, as he approached her.

"What the hell do you want from me?" She yelled as she tried to back away and find somewhere to move to.

"I want you." He responded still advancing towards her. He was close now.

"What the fuck do you mean?" She cried. She was so scared now. Scared for her life. Her back hit the wall as she backed up. The guy held the axe to her throat. It was like the speed of light. One second he was ten feet away and the next there's an axe at her throat.

"I've wanted you ever since you joined Stray Kids. I've been stalking you ever since." He spoke.

"Who the hell are you." Tears streamed down her face now. Just as he was about to take off the mask she brought out her pepper spray and sprayed his eyes. She grabbed his arm with the axe and threw it to the side. Then, as she held his arm, she took the pocket knife and dug it into his stomach before picking up the axe and running away.

"You fucking bitch." He yelled as he chased her down the aisles of pews. He held his stomach as he ran.

"Stay the hell away from me!" She turned to him with the axe, threatening him. She wondered where the cops were. Why they weren't showing up. What if she was really alone in all of this, "I'll throw this shit at you!"

"You leave me no choice." He pulled out a gun, she didn't know where it came from, to her it looked like it appeared out of thin air. Her face dropped. She was fucked. This was it, "Put down your weapons." He held the gun. She did as told and set down the axe, "And your spray and the knife." He said. She complied and stood up with her hands up, "Good girl." God she wanted to throw up.

"What do you want from me?!" She sobbed. A crash was heard and the door slammed open. Immediately she felt a hand grab her arm. Maybe she was safe? Then she felt the cold edge of a gun on the side of her head. She was the opposite of safe. She saw the cops infront of her with guns drawn. Chan, Changbin and Seungmin were looking in from outside. Once they saw her all of their faces dropped. She looked at the boys with tears draining down her face, and mouthed "I love you." as she gave a small smile to them.

"Put the gun down and let her go." A cop ordered.

"And why should I?" He asked.

"Because we'll kill you if you don't."

"Only if you can get me." He stood more behind Summer so she was blocking him from any direct fire.

"Let her go." The cop ordered once more as he inched forward.

"Come closer and she's a goner." He adjusted his grip on the gun.

"Why are you trying to hurt her?" Another cop asked.

"Because she doesn't love me!" He yelled, he sounded like he was going to cry. Summer was confused to say the least. Who didn't she love like that? Yeonjun? No he wouldn't do something like this. Jungsu? Neither would he. Haru-

"Haru?" She said quietly, "You're Haru?" She said, none of the cops could hear her. Just him.

"Finally figured it out did ya?" He said, "Now that you know, you can die peacefully."

"No please. Please don't kill me. I'll do whatever." She pleaded.

"Live with me. Love me. Marry me. Have a family with me. That's what I want. I want you Summer. I want you so bad." She wanted to cry at these words. What the fuck? He wanted to kill her because she didn't love him back? She felt a cold feeling across her cheek, and then a substance landed on the side of her head. Blood. A bullet had grazed her cheek and hit Haru. His grip loosened as he fell to the ground, gripping his arm. She immediately ran out of the way so the cops could handcuff him and get him away.

"Summer." She felt three bodies crash into her, "Oh my god."

"I'm okay." She rubbed each of their backs, "I'm fine."

"Your face." Changbin grazed her cheek. It was cut, not too deep, but deep enough to leave a scar at least for a little bit.

"I'm okay. It's just a little scratch no big deal." She said, "The big deal is i'm here, and i'm okay, and i'm alive."

"We need to get a bandaid on your face." Chan said as he examined it. Haru walked past her, in handcuffs in between two officers. His mask was off now, revealing his face.

"It was Haru?!" Seungmin yelled, "Haru has been the one trying to kill you."

"It's not that he's trying to kill me." She spoke, "He wanted me to himself. But when I didn't reciprocate that feeling I guess he thought if he can't have me no one can."

"That guys crazy. I'm so glad you're okay." Seungmin spoke as he hugged her.

"I am too."

"Here." Chan handed her the bag that Haru had brought with him.

"Alley!" Summer shouted and took out the small cat, "Hi sweet girl." She held the cat in her arms and made sure she'd never be hurt again.

———

"Summer?!" She heard Jungsu's familiar voice run into the hospital.

"Hi Jungsu." She smiled.

"Oh my god what happened, your face what's wrong? Did he hurt you? Are you okay?"

"Jungsu." She put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm okay. I just need to get this glued or stitched or something. The rest of my group should be here soon anyways. I'll tell you all what happened when they get here. He sat next to her and put his arm around her. She laid her head down on his shoulder.

"Even if we aren't really dating." He spoke softly so only she could hear, "I really love you. And i'm really happy you're okay."

"I love you too Jungsu." She smiled as she scooted a little closer to him. People around them noticed who the two were. It didn't help that Chan, Seungmin and Changbin were there too. Soon enough people would know what was happening and she'd have to speak on it soon.

"Summer." Jeongin looked around the waiting room and as soon as his eyes landed on her he ran to her. He almost knocked her out of the chair, "I was so worried. What happened to your face?"

"Summer are you okay?" Felix bent down in front of her.

"Is he gone what happened?" Jisung asked.

"Did he touch you or hurt you at all?" Minho stood with his arms crossed.

"Did you hurt him at all?" Hyunjin looked deep into her eyes.

"So many questions." She laughed a little. She told them everything. How it was Haru all along, everything he said to her, how the bullet scratched her face. How he's going to be in jail. They all just sat and listened. The 'scratch' wasn't deep enough to need stitches, so instead, the doctors used glue to help bring it back together. And then she, the rest of her members, and Jungsu made their way home. By now it was 5 in the morning. Summer had been up for much longer than she was hoping. This night would forever be in her mind. A traumatic night that would never leave her thoughts.

A/N: Did y'all know who it was? Did I make that too obvious?? if i did i'm sorry y'all