159 / Pick Up

With Felix and Hyunjin gone for their respective fashion shows, the rest of the group finally had time to breath. Mostly. Summer was getting texts left and right from Hyunjin who was so incredibly nervous.

Jinnie: I don't speak English super well what if I get made fun of?

Eunnie: Hyunjin people are going to love you and your English. Plus i'm sure people at this fashion show are going to have their accents too.

Jinnie: What if I have a conversation with someone and can't understand anything?

Eunnie: They'll understand. I'm sure not everyone there speaks French. Plus you speak English much better than you think you do. People will love you for you okay?

Eunnie: You're a very sweet and kind person Hyunjin, people will love you and are going to be dying to meet you. I promise. This is a huge deal for you and you wouldn't be there if you weren't already loved. You have nothing to worry about. Just be your sweet funny ferret self

Jinnie: You're so cool Haeun

Eunnie: I think you're a bit cooler than I am

Jinnie: Oh! I'm almost there. I got to go wish me luck!!

Eunnie: You don't need luck hun. But goodluck ;)

"How's Hyunjin?" Chan asked.

"He's worrying himself." She laughed a little, "He's going to be more than fine."

"This is really big for him though. I can see why he's scared." Minho jumped in.

"Yeah it's a huge deal, but he wouldn't have been invited if he wasn't already a shoe-in." She smiled, "I'm so proud of him and Felix." Summer smiled.

"I'm really excited for them. They're going to have so much fun." Chan smiled.

"Hey Chan."

"Yeah?"

"Is it alright if I go live tonight or tomorrow? I want to make sure I won't interfere with Chan's room."

"I won't be doing Chan's room this week. Go live whenever you'd like to." He smiled at her. Summer had remembered the hate that Chan had received for speaking about an incident with another group on live. She found it stupid as people were just trying to create more drama for their group.

"Haeun~" Jisung sang as he whipped around the corner.

"Yes Jisung?" She asked. Chan and Lee Know both turned to see what the boy wanted.

"If you were a fruit." She was caught of guard by him speaking in English, "You'd be a fine-apple." He had a bright smile on his face as she started to die laughing.

"You're so cheesy." She said in between her laughs.

"I'm gonna get a good one. You just wait!" He turned to head back to his room.

"What was that?" Minho asked.

"He's trying to find good pickup lines to use. But I swear he's using the cheesiest ones he can find. It's quite comical if you ask me." She was still trying to compose herself.

"How long has he been doing that?"

"All day. I don't know why but he's determined to find one that actually makes me blush and not fall to the floor laughing." She said, "I don't think i've ever heard of a pick up line that's not funny so he's got his work cut out for him." The two boys looked at eachother before laughing too. Summer then got up from the couch to go get some food in the kitchen. She took a sip of a glass of water as she opened the fridge. Once she closed it, finding nothing a figure appeared next to her.