21 / Car

Stray Kids were about to preform some of their new songs, in a mini tour in South Korea. They are going to preform 3 times (Seoul, Daegu, and Gwangju). Before this however, they wanted to make a fun little video for Stays.

"Okay so we're going to do a Car vlog. We're all going to get in the car and just drive around for a while. And it will all be filmed." Chan spoke to everyone.

"They have cars that can fit all of us plus a driver and a camera man?" Seungmin asked, not believing it.

"That's the other thing. They don't. But we can get a van that fits 9 of us." He smiled.

"That means one of us has to drive Chan." Changbin reminded him.

"Yes, so I was hoping that maybe Summer would?" He looked at her and she looked surprised, "Because you have the most experience from when you worked at the cafe."

"Yea I guess I could. But if I crash it's on you." She laughed, "And don't kill eachother over who gets to sit shotgun with me I know i'm so fun and cool and all you guys want to sit there."

"I call shotgun!" Han, Hyunjin, Felix and I.N all yelled, somehow at the same time.

"See I told you." She laughed, "You guys have to figure it out. And you guys can switch if you really can't choose." She stood up and walked into the kitchen leaving the four of them to sit and argue for a little.

———
seating arrangement:
Summer                      Felix
Lee Know     Han      Hyunjin
Changbin Chan I.N Seungmin
———

"Welcome Stay!" Summer started the video, "As you can see I'm playing mom today and driving these children around all day for some reason!" She made an annoyed face.

"You know you love us." Felix said as he buckled in.

"Only you Yongbok."She said so no one could hear since they were all being loud and still getting in the car.

"The foreign born duo back at it again in the front of the car!" Felix spoke to the camera as he high-fived Summer.

"Where are we going?" Lee Know asked Summer.

"I was just about to ask. Where are we going?" She turned to look at all the boys.

"Just drive we'll see where we end up." Seungmin said.

"Okay then. Also, since you guys said I have to drive... We get to listen to my music!" She connected her phone to the car and started shuffling her playlist. Domino started playing.

"That's lowkey embarrassing." Han laughed.

"Oh shut it." She laughed with him as they all sang the song together.

"Summer sing my rap." Han said as they got closer to that part.

"Boy I don't know it." She said as she drove the car.

"Just try it."

"Ayy Domino!" She somehow got all the way through it.

"You do know it liar." Hyunjin said afterwards.

"I didn't think I did." She laughed.

"This is why I gave you a sub rapper position." Chan said from the back seat. The next song that played was Not Shy by ITZY. The whole car went silent for a second.

"Is this allowed to be in the video?" Summer asked Chan.

"Probably. I don't see a problem with it." He shrugged.

"Okay!" She started the song over and started absolutely jamming to it, "Not Shy, Not Me, ITZAAAAYYY"

"Summer can we stop for snack?" Jeongin asked.