97 / Queen Of Clubs

She sighed as she walked onto the set. It was 4:30 in the morning, much too early for her, but if she was lucky they could finish shooting the whole music video by that night. It was going to be one hell of a long day.

"Hi Summer!" The director waved to her.

"Hello!" Summer said brightly even though she was barely awake.

"I'm so excited to shoot this video with you." The director smiled, "We're going to have you in three different outfits throughout the day for three different sets. First we have our throne set, which is similar to the Queen of Hearts throne, just it's with clubs. Then we have a bar over here with some stools for some of the drinking scenes. And lastly we have the dance floor of the club which will have you and your group in it. They will be coming by tonight to shoot those scenes." She clapped.

"Oh yay I didn't know they were going to be in this too." Summers day suddenly got so much better.

"First we'll film the throne scenes, so we'll spend some time getting you into that makeup and outfit." She smiled as she called over the hair and makeup stylists.

———

She did not know what she was getting herself into. She was put into a long black and white dress with a cape to match.

(A/N: I found this on Amazon and I was like oh m g it's perfect so heres a little visual!)

She had never worn anything like this in her life. She had dark makeup on with a black lip. The stylists also gave her a long dark haired wig that had small wispy bangs. Finally the crown on her head was shiny and silver to match her dress. The top of it had the clubs symbol on it. She felt half gorgeous and half incredibly embarrassed. She sent a picture of her in a full body mirror with a finger pointing down saying 'bow down to your queen' to the group chat.

Eunnie: Attachment: 1 Image

Binnie: Woof Woof Bark Bark

Minnie: Hey that's what I say!

Hannie: Yes my queen whatever you say

Hyunjinnie: Bro you are so whipped for her

Hannie: Who isnt?

Channie: He's got a point there.

Innie: I'm honestly really scared of her in that. I feel like she's going to chop off my head

Eunnie: ;)

"Okay Summer were going to get some clips of you now. They got clips of her sitting down on the thrown. Some of them she had her legs over the arms of the thrown, some she stood on the thrown. They recorded her singing some parts of the song to use. She was nervous, no Stay had seen her in anything like that, no one had seen her in anything like that. They made sure to get some photos of her too to post on social media. They were fantastic pictures, she couldn't deny it. She looked like a scary queen which she actually loved.