122 / Performance (Manila)

(A/N: Hello I wanted to say before you read the next two chapters, that I am aware Han was sick during the Manila concert and sat out and they knew he was sick, however I changed a little bit of that for the plot. Thank you enjoy!)

Cheers were heard as the group was lifted up onto the stage and got in place for their song Maniac. Although she was incredibly nervous for her song with Jisung, something in her gave her the stage presence of a life time tonight. She would purposely look someone in the crowd in the eyes and give them a wink or some really sexy look. She was just feeling herself tonight. Maybe it was the fact that her hair was down, which barely ever happens in performances since it got in her face easily. But something about her hair whipping around everywhere just made her feel it. She got to her 'Poppin' line and went harder than she ever did before, especially with the looks she gave to the audience. The second part of the chorus was when she'd really get into it, with her hair flying everywhere. Badass Summer really kicked in. As they made their way to the second stage and set themselves up around the boarder to do the chest move through Felix's 'Maniac' She looked down slightly at the girls in front of her, they held up a sign that said,

I <3 Summer's Abs.

She smiled at the note and mouthed, 'I'll show you them later.' With a wink which made that entire section go wild. She had a sly smile on her face for the entire rest of the song. Tonight she was feeling it so much she added the kick on her rap part in the last chorus like she did at the KBS Song Festival.

Summer passed Hyunjin as they set up for Venom, he gave her a small fist bump as she walked by, she saw the proud smile on his face. Now Venom was a real sexy song for her, it's all about her making these eight boys fall in love with her. One of her favorite parts in this song was Minho's part. She stood behind him as he sang his part, then quickly the two flipped around so she was facing the front now as she sang 'I need it more.' Even the boys were caught off guard by her performances tonight. The way she sang her 'kkongkkong mukkyeot' parts had a dark yet sexy feeling to it.

Red Lights. The sexy of sexy songs, no one was ready for this. As Bang Chan started the song she wrapped the black belt around her neck, ready to give the performance of a lifetime. She kneeled behind Hyunjin as he sang his part. She slowly rose up in time for her part. She stood up with her microphone in her right hand. As she sang 'I'm going crazy now' She ran up to her spot with her left hand gripped her hair like she's crazy. She joined in for the choreography for a bit until she sang 'When I close my eyes all I see is red lights' when she usually dragged her left hand down her face, but this time she went further down her body, running her hand over her chest, stomach and down a little of her left thigh. She had that sexy look in her eye as she sang that part, making everyone go wild. She gave a small smirk after her lines finished.

———

"Hey." Was all she said before the crowd erupted into screams, "Wow." She laughed, "For some reason today I'm really feeling this performance. Can you guys tell?" She asked and literally the entire venue was shouting 'yes', "I'll keep it up then. Im Summer!" She waved as the camera panned to Jeongin. She watched as the rest of the boys talked.

"Now we started off tonight with our song... Felix? What song was it?" Chan asked. In the deepest voice possible he replied with,

"Maniac." Which made everyone laugh.

"And then we had... Hyunjin?"

"Venom." He said, trying to match Felix's deep voice.

"And lastly we had... Summer?" Chan spoke.

"Red Lights." She attempted the deep voice to but it only sounded like a demon trying to possess her which made her and everyone else start laughing. She turned to look at Jisung who honestly was not looking the best, "You okay?"