172 / Han River

It was late, 1 in the morning. Due to Summer taking her nap in the middle of the day, she was still wide awake when she got a text.

Hannie:
Are you awake?

Eunnie:
Of course I am

Hannie:
Perfect

Meet me in the living room

We're going on a date ;)

Eunnie:
Where?

Hannie:
Just be prepared to walk

Eunnie:
What if people see us

Hannie:
We'll say we were practicing

It's 1am no one is really out anyways

Trust me

Eunnie:
Fiiiine

She was already in sweat pants and a t-shirt, but decided to put a zip up over it, to hide her hair easier, just in case. She walked out and Jisung was already waiting for her, wearing a very similar outfit. He smiled when he noticed the jacket and shirt on her were both his.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." He smiled, "Just put on your shoes and we'll head out."

"Are you positive no one will see us?" She asked, quite nervously.

"Hoods up and we'll be okay. It's basically deserted at this time of night anyways." He laughed. Jisung was right. The streets were incredibly deserted. The few people seen on the streets didn't seem to care about nor notice the two walking. Haeun slid her hand through Jisung's arm, and leaned on him as they walked. They didn't talk much, but they didn't need to. The silence was comfortable and sweet, calming and loving.

"Jisung?" She cleared the silence.

"Hm?" He turned to her.

"Are you taking me to Han River?" She spoke softly.

"How'd you know?" He laughed, seeing the river right in front of them.

"Lucky guess." She joked.

"Come here." He took her hand, guiding her to a grassy area right beside the river.

"It's so pretty at night." She smiled as she looked at the river, reflecting the lights of the city.

"Three months ago you told me we could come back here. Just you and I." He had his arms around her, in a back hug.

"Because you wanted a kiss with the beautiful scenery." She reminisced, "Jisung." She smiled at him.

"Yes Darling?" He smiled back at her.

"I love you." She turned in his arms so she was now facing him. He put her hands on his cheeks.

"I love you too." He gave her a soft smile as he looked deep into her eyes. She brought her lips to his, completing the promise they had made months ago. It wasn't a passionate kiss, it gave off a loving, caring, genuine feel instead. It was light and calming. Once she pulled away, she gazed up into his eyes. Pink spread across both or their cheeks as they laughed. After the kiss, the two sat down on the grass, looking out at the body of water in front of them.

"You're lucky to have the same surname as the rivers name." She laughed, "I think that's pretty cool."

"When I was younger I used to brag that there was a river named after me." He smiled, "A lot of kids in Malaysia believed me." He said.

"Did they really?" She laughed.

"Yeah." He smiled, "They did." He looked down at his lap for a second, "I think you're an angel."

"What?!" She laughed.

"I'm serious. I don't think you're real sometimes."

"What?" She sounded nervous now.

"How is there someone so perfect like you on the planet. I thought no one could be perfect, but you have no flaws. I- I just- there's no way you're a real person who loves me." He said. She started laughing again.

"I'm very much real Jisung. And I'm very much in love with you." She turned his head to face her as she brightly smiled.

"Do me a favor?" He asked, looking at her mouth. She cocked her head to the side, her smile was now a confused expression, "Never stop smiling." The smile reappeared on her lips in a millisecond.

"Then you better keep smiling too." She tapped his nose, as a smile appeared on his lips.

"I'll always smile for you my love." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a bear hug as they laid on the grass.

The two sweethearts talked about sweet nothings. Anything and everything. Whatever crossed their minds. Sometimes it was flat out stupid and made them laugh, sometimes it was sweet and romantic, but no matter what, they both loved their enduring conversations and knew they would continue forever. Their lives seemed to freeze in that moment. Nothing else mattered, not even their idol image. It was just the two of them being so hopelessly in love with eachother.

Before long the city would start to wake up, it was close to 4 in the morning now, the city would get up and running soon.

"We should get going now." Jisung smiled.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"3:47." He spoke.

"It's almost four already?!" She gasped.

"Time flies when you're having fun my love." He winked at her.

"Taking my line huh?" She laughed as she playfully nudged him.

"You've only said it once, plus it's true." He smiled, "Time really does fly when you're having fun. It's sort of sad." He sighed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I want my time with you to feel longer, not shorter." He looked up at the sky as they walked back to the dorm.

"Forever can't possibly feel that short." She spoke softly.

"Forever?" His voice had a giddy feeling to it, he was intriguingly, excited. He turned to look at her but she was still looking ahead in their path.

"Forever Jisung and Haeun." She smiled up at him, "And the seven bozos." They both laughed.

"Do you really think we'll all be together forever?" He asked.

"We will." She nodded, "I think we're all too attached to eachother to just drift away." She laughed.

"You're right. I can't imagine my life without you or any of our group in it." He smiled again.

"Everything is easier when I have you all by my side. If I was a solo artist and I went through all of this, I would have quit a while ago. But having you all beside me and helping me really keeps me going." She paused, "Especially you." They both looked at eachother, maintaining eye contact for a second before both looking away with a slight blush.

"We've been dating for almost six months and I still get flustered looking at you." He spoke softly. She once again hooked her arm around his as they walked away peacefully together. Just the two of them.

Or so they thought.

A/N: I'm so sorry y'all. i know you guys hate me for that last sentence. but stay safe and healthy guys only three more chapters after this!