16 / Jealous

"Summer. Summer. Sweetie It's time to wake up." She slowly opened her eyes. She was met with the soft smile of Hyunjin.

"What time is it?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"It's one. The others are at the studio recording." He brushed the hair out of her face as he sat on her bed next to her, "Bang Chan decided that today we'd record the tracks with just three of us. And he's doing ours last, so I got the honor of staying here with you." He smiled.

"Have you been watching me sleep all day?" She looked a bit scared.

"Of course not. I'm not a creep Haeun. I've been down in the living room, but I did occasionally come in here to check on you."

"Well isn't that sweet of you Jinnie." She smiled lightly. Her eyelids were still so heavy and she felt so tired, "When do we have to be at the studio?"

"Around 3 is what Chan told me." He answered as he got up, "Do you want me to make you some food?"

"That would be amazing." She sat up in her bed and grabbed her phone.

"Hey," She looked back up at him, "Are you wearing my shirt again?" He laughed as he stood with his hands on his hips.

"I don't wanna hear it. You told me I look good in it and I should keep wearing it so if you have a prob-" He covered her mouth. Her eyes went wide and bright pink spread across her cheeks.

"I know what I said." He winked at her, "And I still agree with what I said. I just think it's cute that you're actually wearing it again." He spoke as he took his hand off her mouth and walked back to the door, "Ill text you when the food is ready." He closed the door behind him. She was a mess. A confused mess. Her cheeks were still pink and she felt a weird feeling in her stomach. But it was nothing right? She just had to ignore it.

Hyunjinnie: Food is ready!

Liannie: Okay, coming

He smiled as she walked into the kitchen, "I made you an omelet." He smiled as he handed her a plate.

"Oh thank you Hyunjin." She took the plate with the omelet and sat down. It was amazing, one of the best things she's every tasted, "Dude where'd you learn how to make this, this is fantastic." She ate it like she's never eaten before.

"Slow down Liane you're gonna get sick." He laughed as he put a hand on her back.

"Okay, okay but Hyunjin I didn't know you could cook like this. This is now my favorite food ever and I want you to make it all the time." She went right back to eating.

"Whatever you say m'lady." He bowed next to her. She laughed.

"You know Hyunjin." He turned to look at her. Her seat was facing away from the kitchen so she couldn't see him, but he was looking right at her, "I'm glad you stayed here and woke me up. It's nice to see your face first thing in the morning. You're very pretty to look at and wake up to." His face was now the bright pink one, "Sorry if that's a weird compliment or something-" She turned to look at him, "Awe Hyunjin are you blushing?" She smiled.

"What? No." He turned around and went to clean dishes.

"Mhm." She snickered. He rolled his eyes but she couldn't see it, "I'll be back, i'm going to go change."

"Why?" He asked her.

"Because we're going to go record." She replied.

"It's just recording it's not like you need to look insanely nice." The water was running so she barely heard him.

"Is this actually because I don't need to dress up or because you want me to keep your shirt on?" She stood like a mom with her arms crossed.

"I uh- I can't hear you." He heard her. Loud and clear. She just went upstairs to change. She threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt (over his shirt).

———

"Okay Summer we'll record your parts now for Red Lights." Bang Chan told her.

"Yay!" She ran into the booth, "What's first?" She asked with the headphones on. All the boys were sitting on a couch by Chan, watching her.

"Let's start with the 'im going crazy now' part." He replied.

"Okay. It's supposed to sound sexy right?"

"Yes."

"Here goes nothing!" She gave him a thumbs up. She sang it very well.

"That was really good. Can you do it one more time but add more like emotion to it. Like you're locked in love ya know."

"Oh yea okay." She started singing it again.

"She takes corrections so easily." Jeongin watched her, "She's so cool she can do like anything."

"Was that better?" She asked after she finished.

"Perfect, I loved it." Chan smiled at her.

"Oh yay!" She clapped excitedly.

"I already know you're going to be amazing in this music video too." As Chan said this, Jisung's ears perked up. A music video? For a sexy song? A sexy music video? Her, Hyunjin and Chan. He was already starting to get jealous and it was just mentioned.

"What exactly are we thinking for said music video?" She asked Chan.

"You'll see when we get there." He smiled, "Okay next part. Do the 'Make you feel my love' one. I'm going to layer all three of us singing it together."

"Okay sounds good."

"Make your voice lighter, since i'll be layering it."

"Yessir" She saluted and the boys laughed.

"Perfect." He clapped when she finished singing.

"It's all thanks to you Channie," She smiled as she took her headphones off. When she walked out of the booth she could tell something was off with Jisung, but Hyunjin was the complete opposite. Han looked upset while Hyunjin had the biggest grin on his face. She couldn't tell what was up with them.

"That was so amazing Summer. Our voices are going to sound like heaven together." Hyunjin hugged her as she walked back in.

"I don't think you need my voice to sound like heaven." She complimented him back, but her eyes kept trailing to Jisung who was still staring off to god knows where. She decided to sit right next to him, maybe to help him feel better or something.

"You seriously do sound great Li." Minho said as she sat down, "You really are the perfect addition to our group."

"Oh stop it. You're too sweet Minho" She blushed. 

"I'll never stop." He laughed as he leaned back on the couch. Jisung was still off, although he stopped staring he was just weirdly quiet.

"You okay Ji?" Summer whispered.

"Oh. Yea no i'm good." He responded quickly with a forced smile. She hated that he wouldn't tell her what was up. She wanted to get to the bottom of it.

A/N: Hi! I don't have much to say, i just hope you all are doing amazing also thank you to whoever has been voting on my story i love you sm <3