99 / New Years 2023

"Party party party! Party party party! Party party party!" Summer, Seungmin, and Jeongin came out of their room in a conga line with Summer leading it as she held a bottle of champagne in her hand. Changbin quickly hopped on behind Jeongin as they all kept chanting.

"Who's ready for the new party year?!" Summer shouted. This time around she wore a cropped, yet baggy sheer top with a black bra underneath. She had on some black leather shorts to match, along with a pair of black converse. A much more causal outfit.

"I am!" Seungmin shouted.

"Let's go!" Summer pointed to the doorway.

"You look beautiful my dear." Jisung put a hand on her back as they walked towards the door.

"Jisung." She turned to him, "You know what I realized?"

"Hm?"

"We can't kiss at midnight." She looked sad, "Plus Xdinary Heroes is going tonight so everyone's going to expect me to kiss him." She sighed.

"Kiss him." Jisung said, "Just as long as I get more later." He whispered in her ear.

"Who all is going to be there?" Chan asked as they all slipped into the car.

"ITZY, TWICE, (G)I-DLE, ENHYPEN, TXT, XDINARY HEROES, ATEEZ, AESPA, IVE, Uh I think i'm missing someone hold on." She pulled out her phone and looked through her texts with Yeji, "Oh NMIXX" She smiled.

"Damn that's gonna be one hell of a party." Changbin smiled.

———

"Yuna!" Summer ran up to her as she opened the door.

"Hi Haeun!" Yuna smiled at her, "Come on in guys." Yuna opened the door wider to show a huge party going on inside.

"Party!!" Summer grabbed Seungmin and Changbins hands and ran to the drink station.

"We gonna do the shot thing again?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah duh we are. It's now our New Years tradition!" They each did the trick with eachother before downing more shots. By now they were already 5 in and it was only 10pm.

"Jooyeon!" Summer smiled when she saw the boy.

"You gonna give me your number again?" He laughed with her.

"Awe there she is." Jungsu smiled and headed over to where her and Jooyeon were.

"Hi Jungsu!" She smiled.

"How many shots have you taken?" He laughed.

"Five? Seungmin!" She called to him, he flipped around, "How many shots have we taken?!"

"Five!" He held up his hand.

"I was right." She smiled.

"Where's your group we need to say hi." Jooyeon asked her.

"Uh good question." She laughed. "I have no clue." She started to walk off before running into someone else, "Oh i'm sorry!" She immediately bowed.

"Noona, it's okay." The boy laughed. She was confused, it didn't sound like Jeongin, or anyone she knew. She looked up, "I'm Niki." He held out a hand for her to shake.

"Haeun." She took his hand and she slurred her words.

"She's drunk." Jooyeon stepped in.

"I can tell." Niki laughed.

"I think you need a drink too!" She shouted at the boy.

"Oh i'd love to but I can't."

"What?" She looked so sad.