153 / Agreement

"Jisung. What the hell are you doing?" Chan stopped him.

"If I can't have Haeun he can't have me." The boy stuck up his nose as he continued walking.

"Han Jisung." The man spoke. Jisung stopped in his tracks, but didn't turn around, "We'll discuss a consensus." Jisung then turned around and walked back to the desk.

"I want everything to stay as is. Her and I don't need to tell the public until you believe it's okay." He spoke, "That's what I will settle for."

"Do you two share a room?" He asked.

"No sir. She's roomed with Seungmin and Jeongin." Jisung spoke.

"Chan." JYP spoke.

"Yes sir?" The boy straightened his back.

"I trust you to make sure nothing bad happens between these two. If she gets pregnant you're both out. Understand?" Jisung inwardly cringed, he didn't like JYP mentioning anything around sex, it made him incredibly uncomfortable. It wasn't like that would happen between the two anyways. They hadn't even done it yet and when that time would come they would be more than careful.

"Yes sir." Chan spoke.

"Yes sir." Jisung also spoke.

"Yes sir." Changbin added. The three men looked at him, "Sorry I thought I needed to say it."

"What are you doing here?" JYP boomed at Changbin.

"Supporting my brother." He stood strongly. JYP just shook his head and went back to Jisung.

"Staff will not know about this. You two must continue to be extremely private with this. If there is more rumors coming out due to actions from you two then she's moving out. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Jisung nodded. Inside he was doing backflips with excitement. He had fixed it. Everything would go back to how it was. This time with no fake dating. So in the end this somehow turned out better.

"You are all dismissed." Jisung stood up and walked out with the two boys after bowing.

"Dude did you see me! I was all like 'Supporting my brother' he got so scared man." Changbin stood strongly.

"Yeah but Jisung, wow. That was like- wow. I haven't seen that side of you in a while." Chan patted the boys back, "That was really impressive."

"Thanks." Jisung smiled.

"Would you have really gone on a two year hiatus?" Chan asked.

"If he didn't like Haeun stay with us maybe." He shrugged, "Probably not, I would have always made an ultimatum with him." He laughed.

———

knock knock knock

"She's here." She heard a voice on the other side of the door speak. The door opened to reveal Gunil, "Hi sweetie come on on." He opened the door wider for her to step in.

"Thank you." She gave him a small smile. Her face was still red from all the crying that had only stoped a few minutes prior.

"Hi Haeun." Jungsu held out his arms which she gladly fell into.

"Thank you for having me over Jungsu." Her voice was muffled.

"You're always welcome here." He rubbed the back of her head.

"Do you want something to drink?" Gaon asked, "Tea?"

"Some tea sounds lovely." She gave him a smile as she pulled away from Jungsu.

"So what exactly went down?" Jooyeon asked.

"Well Jungsu left the room and then he was quiet for a moment before saying 'I know about you and Jisung.'" Eyes across the room widened.

"How'd he find out?" O.de asked her.

"I don't know. I don't really care how he found out, I just care that he knows." She shrugged, "He said I have to move out into my own apartment." Gaon handed her the tea, "They can't go over there and I can't go to their dorm. He said I had to delete Jisung's contact too and then maybe go on hiatus after the comeback." She took a sip of her tea.

"Im so sorry." Jooyeon spoke as Jungsu rubbed her back, "Are you sure you can't go maybe come to an agreement?"

"Jisung left to talk to him. Changbin and Chan went with him but I don't know if he'll budge. I'm so nervous." She held the warm tea in her hands.

"From what i've heard Jisung really cares about your relationship. I don't think he'll let JYP do that to you." Jungsu laughed.

"Before he left he said, 'I'm not losing you that easily.'" She smiled remembering the determination in his voice.

"He really loves you." Gaon smiled.

"He's been in love with her since training." Jungsu laughed.

"Has he really?!" Gunil gasped, "That's adorable."

———

"Where's Haeun!?" Jisung yelled as he ran into the house.

"She went to Xdinary Heroes house." Hyunjin said, "Did you guys get him to let her stay here."

"Jisung did fantastic. Oh my god I think I fell in love with him during that." Changbin laughed. Jisung turned to him with a glare, "What you were hot?"

"Eh you're right that was pretty hot." He smiled, "I wish Haeun could have seen it. Speaking of, i'm going to their dorm." He turned back to the door.

"Wait can't you just text her?" Minho asked.

"No. I need to tell her this in person. And it can't wait." He darted out the door.

———

"Yeah and then when the whole 'rap better dance better' fiasco happened I remember I scolded both of them for it that night." She laughed, "Oh I always hated how they would fight."

knock knock knock

"Oh are you guys expecting someone?" She asked.

"No. I don't know who it is." Gunil stood up and looked through the peephole before opening the door.

"Jisu-"

"Is Haeun here?" He asked.

"Yeah she's-"

"Haeun!" He yelled when he saw her.

"Jisung?" She looked surprised, "What happened?"

"I got him to let us date. The public and staff can't know, yet, but you don't have to move out or anything!" He smiled at her.

"What?!" She smiled, "You're serious? How did you do that?!"

"I threatened a two year hiatus." He spoke.

"You did what?!" They all gasped.

"Yep. I said if Haeun and I can't date then i'm not staying and he was like 'you still have two years on your contract' so I said i'd be going on a two year hiatus and started to walk out before he stopped me and said we could come to a consensus." He said.

"You seriously almost quit so you two could be together?" Jungsu gasped.

"Indeed I did." He nodded.

"This is so romantic I may die!" Jooyeon yelled.

A/N: I didn't put Jun Han in this because i'm lowkey not sure when he came back from his short hiatus so... I hope y'all are glad that HaSung still lives on