Lunch

Blaze's friend group consists of Three people besides herself: Cream, Marine, and Silver. Cream and Marine are self explanatory. Silver is.... How does she phrase this? Co-dependent? Too loyal for his own good? Are they just kinda a friend, a little goofball? Gay? Well some of those describe him. Just not him. He's not hard to describe just to put a specific word too. That doesn't matter because Silver usually acts normal around unfamiliar people, they will be fine. If anything marine is the one they need to worry ab-

"Hey Blazzzzzze! Who's that?"

Crap only Silver pronounces her name that way. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

"Uhhhh... this is Amy, I met her today. She's very nice and friendly."

"Oh, nice to meet you! I'm Silver one of Blaze's best friends."

"Silver. Marine is my best friend. You can only have one best friend"

"Oh Blaze, you wound me!" He's being fake dramatic again. You have got to be kidding. At least Amy seems to be enjoying it or finding it humorous. As she's snickering to herself.

"Well nice to meet you Amy. Blaze, why did you bring this fair maiden to our table?" He really is a gay theater boy

"Silver, she's a friend and she asked to sit with me. Also, where's everyone else?"

"In line, that place is hell." Great he dropped the act, now we can breathe.

"Why aren't you in there?"

"My mom packed me lunch!" They say while making the :3 face. Blaze wants to punch him, but she refrains. She would go to jail for that, and she refuses to go to jail over Sliver.

"Good for you. The rest of us have to deal with the line."

"I know I'm soooo lucky!" He says while taking a nibble of their sandwich while continuing to make the :3 face. It takes every bone in Blaze's body to not strangle him or full on kill him. But she can't, that's illegal. Anything illegal is wrong, that's why it's illegal. Well most things. Some thing are or were right. Whatever she can't get into moral policy now.

"Who else sits her?" Amy innocently asks as a general question.

"Blaze, you didn't mention us?" Silver says while making a fake sad face. Blaze just glares at him and he recedes. She then sighs and turns to Amy.
"It was kinda last minute Silver. Plus I thought she had other people to sit with. Well anyways, I can introduce you now." Silver nods to her implied question "alright, that's Silver. He's a theater kid and they're also a menace to society" Silver fakes shock while Amy giggles to herself.

"The only other two people who sit here are Marine, my best friend and Cream, my sister. Like silver you can get a read on their personalities pretty easily." Amy nods, taking in the information that Blaze has relayed to her.
"Alright!" Amy says, she gives a winning smile with confidence Blaze has never seen before. She feels good about this. Why is she so prepared for this? Is she nervous? Is she okay? Maybe she's overthinking this.... She probably is.

As soon as Blaze is done overthinking, Marine and Cream arrive with two trays of food with themselves and sit down. They don't notice Amy at first taking stationary positions and relieving stress with sighs. When they notice Amy, they go to shock. Looking at each other then looking to Blaze and Silver for an explanation. Blaze gives them an answer.

"Hey guys. This is Amy... my new friend." Cream and Marine look at each other again and then back to Amy and Blaze. Inspecting Amy and Blaze with their eyes with a skeptical stare. Then looking back to each other to seemingly confirm something, but Blaze can't get anything out of it.
"Soooooo... Amy was it?" Marine questions. Amy nods.

"How did you two meet?" Marine question. Amy goes into a very long winded speech about her and Blaze's new friendship and how they met and all the classes they had together. While Blaze eats her sandwich and confirms things. While Marine, Cream, and Silver all look surprised at the amount of detail and how Blaze is very relaxed about this situation.

"And that's how we met..... any questions?" Amy finishes her long winded speech and looks towards them for approval. They all unanimously shake their heads no. Amy turns to Blaze and starts talking, Blaze answering her in full sentences. This is largely unheard of for Blaze, much less for someone she just met. The three look at each other and look confused, then proceeding to look back at Amy and Blaze.
Amy catches them looking at them and smiles.

"So, how are you guys? Blaze didn't tell me much about you. So how about we all introduce ourselves?" Blaze nods in response to the question. The others look at each other and breathe. Silver clears their throat.

"Nice to formally meet you Amy. I'm Silver Hedgehog. I am a self proclaimed theater kid and also the best at annoying anyone! Especially Blaze '' Blaze looks away and sulks while Silver snickers to himself. Amy turns to Marine next.

"Oh! Ummmm. I'm Marine. I'm Blaze's best friend! We hang out and ummmmmmmmmmmm..... give me a second."

"Marine?" Blaze questions with a confused smile on her face.

"Give me a minute."

"You can tell her how annoying and loud you are" Silver says nonchalantly before taking a bite out of their apple. Marine stares and him before starting to fume at them.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!"

Marine starts berating them while Silver takes the brunt of the attack while Cream tries to calm marine down, to no avail. Amy and Blaze look at each other. Amy had a shy-nervous smile while Blaze looks at her like this happens every day, which for the record it doesn't... just most of the time. Blaze claps her hands together to get the others' attention. They all turn to look at her.

"Cream, why don't you tell Amy about yourself now" Cream gleams at them while Marine and Silver huff out of frustration towards the other.

"I'm Cream Rabbit. I like baking and cooking. I also try to be the center of positivity for this group. Even when that's very hard to accomplish." Marine looks ashamed while Silver doesn't care, they just take another bite out of his apple.

"So, Amy. How about you tell us about yourself?" Blaze asks. Amy turns to all of them and speaks.