All Together Now

Amy and Blaze leave Seventh Period frustrated by the Art puzzle. But that won't get them down. As eighth period is usually reserved as a kinda free period (at least for most). So they go to the Cafeteria and sit down and wait for the others to arrive, Cream and Marine have to come from the Middle School (The School can only afford one Cafeteria) so Silver arrives first along with his awkwardness and carefreeness that scream 'I am cringe, but I am free'. Good for him at least he can be free and cringe. Someone has to.

"Hey Silv"

"Hi Blaze!" They say while making the :3 face... again.

"Stop making that face"

"I think it looks fine" Amy says

"Thank you, Amy. At least someone appreciates me."

Blaze sulks while Amy and Silver talk. Then Cream approaches the table with books and bag in hand. She looks tired, already. She plops next to Silver. Extremely tired and lacking energy. Obviously Cream is still Cream so she still has enough energy to talk.

"AP BioChem is going to be the end of me."

"Told you not to take so many AP classes" Blaze tells her

"It's... only this one. I'm good with the rest."

"Drop it then"

"Then I have no science credits!"

"Then do forensics like me and Amy. It's good as far I payed attention."

"You don't."

"Well Amy does and... is it good Amy?"

"Yup! They talked all about different projects and different things such as...."

Amy proceeds to ramble off all that she absorbed from the one orientation day of forensics, with Blaze coming in with commentary every once in a while.

Telling Cream about the general objectives, general precautions, assignments, the grades, tests, quizzes and anything else that comes to mind.

"Amy are you in any AP classes?" Cream cuts her off.

"Nope, too much stress"

"Well then I guess the only person I know who attends any AP classes is Silver who takes AP English, somehow."

"Hey! I'm good at some things!"

"Uh Huh... sure."

"Whatever" Silver leaves to fill their water bottle. The rest of them laugh at his expense as he walks off.

"Where is Marine?" Cream ask nonchalantly. Everyone else shakes their heads no. They look around for Marine before they see her in the distance staring. She flags Cream down and Cream goes to talk to her. They chat for a bit while Amy and Blaze looked concerned for her. Finally they see Marine give out a visible sigh and she and Cream walk towards them. They get to their seats across from Amy and Blaze.

Marine sighs and slowly and silently puts her head on the table. Cream looks at her solemnly, then she turns away. Cream looks at the other two who look concerned. Cream pats Marine on the back and Marine says something inaudible. Amy feels guilty, no fault of her own yet she feels indebted by her actions. She frowns and turns to Blaze who gives her a more worried expression then they both turn back to Marine who's still face down on the table. Amy hopes it's not her fault and Marine just had a bad day.

They slowly but surely go back to talking, with Cream joining in but every once in a while she turns back to Marine to see how she's doing, this is an awkward yet manageable exchange... until Silver comes back.

"That line is a mess, seriously what can... why is Marine looking so depressed?"

"Don't wanna talk about it" Marine mumbles from her place in the table.

"What?"

"Marine says she doesn't want to talk about it"

"Finnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee"

Everyone goes back to silence before again slowly resuming into a talkative state again with Everyone (minus Marine) talking amongst themselves. This is a full period so they can talk as much as they want. But nothing bugs them more than Marine sitting there sad and lonely with them unable to help.

They keep talking, each one of them looking over at Marine to see if she's okay. Mostly Blaze and Cream. As Amy can't bare to look at her and Silver as usual, not caring as much as everyone else. That doesn't stop them from looking at her though and wondering what exactly she's so upset about especially Silver as Amy partially blames herself and Blaze thinks she's knows what's going on and Cream actually knows. So all of them worry, in different ways of course but still worrying.

They keep chatting and chatting and chatting about their days, lunch and other stuff. Talking about how much school sucks, how some classes are better than others and how apparently you can completely game the system.

"I'm telling you"

"No way a glitch like that is possible in the computer system!"

"How do you think I got into AP English?"

"What? I got their fair and square, you don't deserve that!"

Amy laughs at their terrible display of either a rumor or Silver making fun of Cream. But that reminds her of something.

"Hey Silver"

"Yeah Amy?"

"Is there any way to replicate that glitch?"

"Maybe, I have no idea if... why?"

"I have this wired project in art class, and I don't know if I will fail or not"

"Which project?" Amy proceeds to pull out her project, a collection of shapes all together in a weird formation.

"That one... I took her class last year. Quit the first day because of it. Just quit her class, there's nothing you can do about it. As far as I've heard nobody's ever passed that class"

"Huh"

"Yeah, really weird. I have absolutely no idea why they let her teach like that. It's insane"

"That's weird, really weird"

"Your telling me"

They laugh at her and the project. But Amy is pretty confident about her and Blaze's project. Maybe then she'll quit or basically have a free period the rest of the year. Either of them seem like good options for her. Good for her.