The End of The (school) day

School is hard, isn't it? Cream and Marine get to their spot first. They wait for the other. Filling up the time with chatting in the meantime. They both come from similar places before this period. So they get to walk most of the way together. Which they both like. Plus they both a quick so they arrive at places before anyone else usually. They go quickly.

Cream and Marine notice Blaze and Amy walking up, unsurprisingly talking to each other. They slowly walk up to the table and sit down, still talking. Cream and Marine just look at them curiously. Like their two animals in a study. Blaze and Amy notice them and the four of them all begin talking as soon as Amy is finished with her current though. They talk all throughout the period.

"So where is Silver?"

"Didn't see them today"

Silver wakes up. A huge regret. He checks his clock, looks at it for one second and faints onto their bed. Soon enough they pass out off to a blissful wonderful sleep. He knows it's too late to do anything now. Eventually he wakes up again, yawns and stretches. He checks the clock again and he sighs. He slowly pulls out his phone off of their bed stand and dials a number and starts a call.

"Oh, speaking of Silver." Blaze says and answers the call.

"Hello?" Silver says

"Where are you?" Blaze says trying to hold back a laugh.

"I fell asleep" Silver mumbles out

"Soooo, what do you need?"

"I know we share some of the same classes. Ask Cream and Marine if they share some too. Share the notes please"

"Silver, it's the second day. You'll be just fine, trust me or are you behind and remembering last year as today?"

"Ok, if you say so. I'm holding you too this Blaze"

"Fine, good night."

"Good night" Silver slurs out and the last Blaze hears from him is him flopping on their bed and hanging up.

"Soooooo, how's Silver doing?" Marine asks Blaze.

"He fell asleep, again." Blaze says.

"Does he usually do that?" Amy asks

"All.The.Time." Blaze states out.

Amy goes silent and turns to the others for their opinions.

"Yeah, Blaze is right. He does this all the time. We're lucky he came yesterday." Cream says in a board tone.

"I agree, Silver can't stop missing school no matter what!" Marine makes a slashing hand movement to emphasize her point. Cream flinches at her movement, Which Marine tries to calm her to Cream's amusement.

"Why does he miss so much school? If my parents caught me doing that..." Amy shivers in fear. Blaze frowns at that.

"His parents don't care that much about school" Cream explains.

"Really?" Amy questions and then ponders that question for a while. While the other three look at her in confusion before going back to their conversation without the inclusion of Amy. Which Amy doesn't mind as she somehow can't figure out why someone would care that little a little about their child's education. Do her parents care too much? She doesn't want to assume the worse. Her parents are a bit neglecting for sure, but they wouldn't push her into something if it wasn't worth it for her, right?

Amy knew they weren't supportive of her dreams. No matter what those dream entail. She at least thought it was for a good reason. Did she even need a college degree in somthing they recommended to get an extremely good job? Does it even matter? Does anything her parents have told her about college, school and life in general add up or help her? She doesn't know what to think, so she spirals down and down into deep thoughts.

Until Blaze puts her hand on Amy's shoulder.

"Amy, are you okay?"

"...yeah"

"If you say so. We should go, the buses are here"

"...okay"

Amy, Blaze, Cream and Marine walk down the hallways and get outside to the bus. Amy, Blaze and Marine go into one bus while Amy goes onto the other bus. The others recognize it as what some would call the rich kid bus. While Cream and Marine wonder why Amy's on that bus, Blaze knows why. This is the first time they have seen the bus she rides on. Usually it's up front, while theirs is more to the middle and at the end. Today is an unusual day, as her bus is in the middle but still ahead of theirs but only by them being right ahead of them.

...So Amy's parents are rich. They all wonder why her parents allow them to be together as friends. Since their not poor but their definitely not rich. Maybe her parents are not as rich. Maybe her parents are more excepting. Maybe her parents don't know. They should ask Amy that. Unless she doesn't want to talk about it. They shouldn't bring up that. It's personal. If Amy hasn't mentioned it yet, they why would she want to talk about it? Maybe she's embarrassed by it. But why would she be? All questions they can't get answers to as they don't want to pry in case they screw with Amy or mess their own lives up. It doesn't matter much, so she's rich, so what? It's not like she goes around burning down homeless peoples tents and blankets, right?

They don't want to think about that so they go back to talking amongst themselves not thinking about their burning questions. Marine and Cream sit in one seat while Blaze sits in the other. It doesn't matter that she feel uncovered, they're on good terms now. It doesn't matter what social status Amy is, they are friends. They are friends now, no drama can stop them now. Unless something really bad happens like the apocalypse or ghosts or something like that. So worst case scenario stuff. So stuff that Blaze is sure probably won't happen. They bump up and down the roads. Go out of town and back to the residential areas. Where Marine is dropped off first followed by Cream and Blaze. Once Cream and Blaze get off, Marine waves to them, they wave back. It's like nothing has changed. Cream seems happier today and so is Blaze.